Pages

Pages

Monday 4 April 2022

Cute book worm..I like big books and I can not lie.

 

Just wanted to get these on here before I am completely out of it, been really bad this time, my back is getting worse, I have it every so often and this time its bad.  Besides the point, onwards and upwards. I saw these cute little images through a FB friend, went and bought from Last Minute Manda on Etsy, very very reasonable and you get a sheet of images too. You should go look HERE 

Sorry my photos are not as good as usual but hope they are OK. I made a couple of tags, 


The light is awful sorry about that, the second pic was supposed to show how they wobble, well its not happening so please take my word for it. I punched out the old saying as you can see and added that, coloured with PM pens and the glasses have TH glossy accents on on them.

Ok sorry but I have to get off here now, my back is killing me, sob sob...:)) its ok I am very familiar with pain.
Hope everyone is feeling fine and not letting the rain get them down, it will go and the sun will shine again.
See you soon lovely people.xxxxx


16 comments:

Lisa J said...

Janette these are soooooo adorable. I absolutely love them. Nice work xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great little tags Janette and love the cute bookworms-and sentiment- a Friends fan by any chance lol.So sorry to hear about your back and hope the pain eases soon
Carol x

Chris said...

Aww Janette, so sorry you're in pain- a bad back is a real misery, makes you feel ill all over- hope it soon improves. I love your bookmarks with those adorable little bookworms...might just be needing this digi!
hugsxxx

The Crowned Goat said...

These are so cute, Janette! They would be such a great gift tag to give to teachers and end of year gift baskets too! I'm so sorry to hear that you hurt your back. I swear there is nothing worse than migraines and sciatic pain. Please give yourself permission to rest. It's so important! Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of TLC. Big hugs, CoCo

Chrissy said...

So super adorable Janette,they are too cute, love their eyes and glasses, they have so much personality, gorgeous tags,, so sorry you are in so much pain, that is awful, take care, take drugs and be better soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous set such cute images.
Hope you are well take care
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So sorry to hear you're feeling poorly Janette, 'orrible being in pain like that. Healing thoughts for you.
Your bookmarks are so adorable and beautiful, lovely details.
Faith x

Brenda said...

These are the cutest and that coloring is wonderful! I do hope your back calms soon! Hugs!

NGCARDS said...

These are fantastic, such a cute set! I hope you feel better soon xxx

creationsnz said...

Sorry to hear you are so poorly. However, your tags are fabulous and I love the George Washington quote to go with the cute images. CarolG

Margarets designer cards said...

Cute and funny, lovely tags
Hope your back eases soon, nothing worse than back pain.

chrissy xx said...

Hope your feel a tad better today Janette.
Super cute book worms lol. made me smile.
Great colours and design too.
Chrissyxx

aussie aNNie said...

wow, Gorgeous make and adorable design.

Sue said...

Totally adorable Janette and hope you get some relief soon nothing worse than back pain hugs Sue x

Lee said...

Oh I just love that lil wormy.So clever.Wishing you better mate.xx

pinky said...

I love the chalkboard effect on these cute cute tags Janette!! Hope your back has well improved by now. Playing catch up on my commenting now that life is returning to normal!!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....