Pages

Pages

Monday 7 November 2022

Another Christmas card done.

 


Hello and happy Monday, did you have a nice weekend, it got very cold here, the temps dropped suddenly, and I had no choice but to put the heating on for an hour.

****************

Ok so I have another card done, its actually been lovely putting these together, kept it quite flat for the sake of posting.

You guessed....a' Mo' image, slightly older but I just love this, and I think she still has it in the shop HERE

Coloured with PM pens and added the usual fine glitter, did abit of a blue kinda sky thing , didn't want clouds just a touch of colour, the DP is from that works pad, used the bits I cut off on the deckle edge trimmer across the back of the image to break it up abit, splashed with white ink. I put the sentiment on the pc.

Thats about it again, I am making a center piece right now for the table at Christmas, so far so good, time will tell :))

Enjoy your day lovely people, off to do something or other but really not sure yet, like to see what the day brings, Mia will be involved in it somewhere for sure, she is home for the week, its wonderful....


 



 

11 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Your on a 'roll' now with your Christmas card Janette.
Another FABulous image from Mo. LOve your colours and design. F
Chrissyxx
Don't know what my heating bill with be, but, I've had my heating on quite a few times now!!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card such a wonderful image and sentiment xx
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Janette, this is the most adorable image with which you have created a wonderful and beautiful card. I LOVE this. As for the heating, yes we have had to put it on too, but not leaving it on as we used to. Just warming the place up to keep the chill off. Crazy times ay?
Faith x

Chris said...

It's absolutely beautiful Janette, love the image and the subtle background you created is perfect, just the right colours for that chilly winter feel!
Have had the heating on a few times here- I live with a 'hot-house flower' my OH really feels the cold! Not looking forward to the heating bills!
xx

Sue said...

Love this image Janette and coloured so beautifully...I bet your having fun with Mia home! hugs Sue x

crafty-stamper said...

It has been a cold wet weekend,when everyone in and curtains closed I have been putting the heating on for an hour and the radiators stay warm for a while too. Beautiful card and Wintry look,love the beautifully coloured image,love the effect on the sky.Enjoy your time with Mia
Carol x

pinky said...

It's really beautiful. I remember that image well. We live in a bungalow which is L shaped and is impossible to heat. The wood burner got lit today which will heat the living room and kitchen but rest of the house is freezing!! Trying to keep the heating off as much as possible as it burns both electric and oil and in this house an hour just doesn't do it. Can't wait to see your centre piece!!

creationsnz said...

What a delightful card Janette, liking those blue borders too. CarolG

Curly said...

Wow this is one beautiful Christmas card Janette, I love Mo's images the really make a card scene stand out.
Have an amazing rest of the week
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Aunty Sue said...

so stunning Janette you do these so well with your sparkle.

Brenda said...

You were definitely inspired, so many wonderful Christmas cards!

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...