Pages

Pages

Friday 4 November 2022

YAY!!!its Friday time for a visit from my Mia...


 

Just a quick card I made, trying to get these done now.

You will all know the image as one of Mo's, just love them.

Quite a large card, 22cms tall, I always make my own card blanks anyway so can just size to what I want. I coloured her with PM pens and added fine glitter, the sentiment die I use alot, bought from Amazon a few years ago. The DP behind is from a Works pad.


 

Inside view, keeping it simple.
Thats it again, I am surprised at how fast this week has gone, I mean seriously, wow, already a week into November, scary stuff.
********************
As you can see from the title Mia is home today and I can't wait to see her , I miss my granddaughter so much, we have so many laughs together, she has my sense of humour and just 'gets' it...
 
Yesterday my daughter travelled to Manchester to do some Christmas shopping, she wanted me to go but no way could I walk around like that as much as I wished, maybe next year, God willing :))
Have a lovely weekend you lovely lot, see you next week with another make, I hope. 


13 comments:

Caz said...

Awww love your card Janette... Aww like you I cannot walk around much, like you.. Why I got walker or as some call them rollator its not so bad, as can now stop n sit for while.. So much better.. Also good excuse to stop for a cuppa..lol.. Have a lovely time with granddaughter.. wished mine would visit..

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card have a wonderful day Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Yay! Happy day! Have a wonderful time with your lovely Mia, it will make up for not being able to go shopping yesterday :)
Love your sweet card, luckily I already have the image so not tempted to buy it!! Lovely design in those soft wintery blues.
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous image and a gorgeous card to match her Janette, love that sentiment die. Beautiful colouring and paper too. Have fun with your Granddaughter. I'll never have grandchildren, jealous? - YEP! Have fun.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image love the delicate colouring.Enjoy your visit from Mia
Carol x

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous image and I love the soft colouring Janette and gorgeous sparkly fur trim and my favourite Sentiment for Christmas too, always have several cut and ready to go..and have I used many this year...no...ha ha ha..have a great weekend with Mia..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

The cutest of images Janette. FABulous colours and design.
Granddaughters are so special! Enjoy x
Have a great weekend x
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Ohhh this is stunning Janette I love Mo's images too...so glad your Granddaughter is coming home I bet you're so excited! hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card. less is more and this is a beautiful christmas card love the image
Hope Mia and you had a good day.

aussie aNNie said...

This is fabulous! I always love your creations and all of the techniques that you use.

pinky said...

I hope you have had lots of cuddles and laughs from your Granddaughter Janette!! Shame you couldn't go shopping but better to know your limits at the minute. This card is a real stunner. I absolutely love that image.

creationsnz said...

So cute with a lovely subtle background. CarolG

Brenda said...

Yay, Mia will be the cure for anything that ails you! Your card is beautiful, I love this image. She is so sweet in your beautiful, soft blue. Such a gorgeous little scene youʻve created.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....