Pages

Pages

Thursday 16 March 2023

Quick card..


 

Hi Lovelies, just realised yesterday that I have a family birthday coming up this week, so this was remarkably quick to make. If you remember I have used these images before, they were passed on through a link on FB. from Aussie Annie.  For those of you who don't use FB I will try find an outside link, and put it on here there are so many gorgeous images all for free..


 PC generated sentiments and deckle edges, Card and linen paper insert from PM.

I love how they print so perfect and verstile.

Thats all for today, I have been spending some time just colouring some new images up and I just need to make into cards, aia am also on the hunt for an image to make a clock, so watch this space...haha.

Hope you are all keeping well and not letting this awful weather get you down, spring is just around the corner.

Foot note; Here is the link to the sight thanks to Aussie annie who sorted this for me last night, our time, she has also put the link to her FB group in the comments below, you will have to join in with Annies group to grab them there though. One final thing, you can use these free images...they have tons...but you don't sell or share, please read the deal, but please go grab they are so wonderful.



11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Jannette, I gathered a heap of these images just have not had "time" to print them out and make CAS cards.this one especially is such a delicate pretty image and looks gorgeous on your card, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card inside and out love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card Janette and I love the freebie image -looks good as a border inside too
Carol x

Chris said...

A beautiful CAS card, love that image, so pretty and delicate. Sometimes I wish I wasn't FB phobic, it can't be all bad when you get gorgeous freebies like this! Looking forward to seeing what you make with your coloured images, hope you find what you need for the clock.
Today was lovely here- mild and sunny, it's given me hope that spring isn't too far away.
xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks lovely these are available in my facebook group and I have given Janette the link to the The Hungry Jpeg for the free images. I will let Janette do that.. xx

aussie aNNie said...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273500824852310 my facebook group if anyone wishes to join...

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! What FABulous images these are Janette.
So glad that Spring is just round the corner.
Hope you have success in finding your 'clock'.
Chrissyxx

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card and the image is so pretty. Love the Design inside too. Thanks for the link.
Avril xx

pinky said...

Brilliant idea for a quick card. Those images are so useful Janette!

Curly said...

So Beautiful Janette, I'm a big fan of daisies. I love the clean lines of your card the deckle edge is a lovely touch,
Have a lovely week
Hugs Bridget xx

Brenda said...

What an amazing CAS card. That image is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing the link.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...