Pages

Pages

Saturday 25 February 2023

Two posts in one week,,, whats going on :)

 Quick post today because I need to get this card on here NOW!!!!!!

I have had this image a while now, and tried three times now to colour it up and the ink keeps smudging, now why I have no idea, nothing new, regards to paper or printer, so I am flumoxed...nothing new there really. Anyway, this time I left overnight and dried with my dryer and it seems to have worked. She is gorgeous isn't she, obviously a Mo image she is called Cara, I just love her, so pretty. Coloured with PM and Copic. Splashed with black ink after I made a mask of course and computor generated hello.

I deckle edged the image and then put her onto some textured card from Papermill.

Thats it lovely people, thankyou for all you lovely comments and messages regarding our Jacob from the previous post, he is doing ok, back to hospital next week for yet another cast, but he takes it all in his stride. I just hope his eye op; doesn't come to soon now, I think he has had enough of hospitals for now bless him..:))



12 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful Janette...love that image so cute.

Caz xx

Chris said...

Two posts in one week!!! Who are you and what have you done to Janette?!!
Seriously, I love this card- my new favourite Mo image :) and you've coloured her beautifully!
Glad little Jacob is doing ok- children are so brilliant at taking things in their stride.
xx

Chrissy said...

She is so sweet Janette and coloured beautifully, and I love the splatters and deckled edging..toadstools/mushrooms die cut borders will be in the mail Monday..just white then you can colour them, I think the die was from Joy Craft..anyway I will send you some to play with..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Two posts -is that really you Janette ?????? lol,Absolutely gorgeous image and fabulous colouring,love all the splatters.I usually leave my images overnight or longer-but-saying that someone sent me some images a few weeks ago and the ink ran when colouring so??? Have you used a different ink maybe?Glad to hear Jacob is doing well
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW! what fantastic colouring and such a cute image love this its a wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

She is beautiful, and beautiful colouring
I missed y our last post, I hope he continues to recover and it heals quickly

Mrs.B said...

Oh she is gorgeous Janette and you've coloured her up beautifully, she really pops against the splattered background too.
Off to see your previous post now.
Avril xx

pinky said...

She is a real beauty Janette and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the added splashes! Poor Jacob! But isn't it great the way they take these things in their strike. When did that stop for us!!

Brenda said...

Wow, Janette, she is gorgeous! What a beautiful image and your coloring is absolutely wonderful!m The deckled edge is just the perfect touch.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, so lovely!

Curly said...

She is beautiful Janette, it a real pain when the ink doesn't dry properly. Have you tried the Make It Colourful paper you can either purchase it from Die to die for, or from Marker Geek. I have used it since I've been colouring and never had a problem be it printed image or stamped image, also its pretty bleed proof for markers too.
Have a lovely week
Hugs
Bridget xx

creationsnz said...

Gorgeous girl Janette, inspired by your grandaughter? CarolG

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...