Pages

Pages

Thursday 8 June 2023

Birthday card.


 

Hi everyone I hope you are all well and still getting your fair share of the sunshine.

I mentioned this card I had made for my dear friend Sue, well she got it in time for her birthday yesterday so I can show, she said she loved it, you just have to hope for the best don't you :))


Made up entirely with Mintay papers, 'Dear Diary', I love the quality of this paper its gorgeous but I also hate to use it, how daft are we, it has lots of little tags with it as you can see. The black thread and happy birthday die is one I use all the time, I just layered it up. BTW thats the envelope in the background with 'that' stamp on it, just love it.


Inside view.

Thats about it, I hope she had a good day, she has been such a good friend to me since we first met on Do-crafts, that's a blast from the past but we had alot of fun back then, no competing everyone helped each other. OK, off the soapbox :)

Have a lovely day, must get my wash on I am abit late this morning, the birds will be wondering where I am, haha.





14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card I hope you are keeping well than k you for all the wonderful comments you leave for me Hugs Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course, she loved it, who wouldn't love this is a stunning card Janette. A lovely design too.
Faith x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Janette and we have no sunshine I'm afraid hope it gets better LOL hugs Sue x

Chris said...

It's really beautiful Janette and I'm sure Sue absolutely loves it! Gorgeous papers and lovely design.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Well I wish you would share not had any sun for about a week :( Fabulous card and such beautiful papers love-shame Do Crafts closed down.
Carol x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette YES YES YES I LOVE IT and the papers are stunning your cards always stand out on my mantle and only thing it didnt have was my age 21 lol. Thanks so much for the kind words. I treasure your friendship. Checkout my card tomorrow.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful elegant card Janette, such gorgeous papers and lovely design. Love the splatters, they are subtle and perfect, and the stamped envelope just gives doesn't it.
Have a great weekend..hope the birds didn't have to wait too long..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! FABulous colours. Such a pretty envelope too. I have papers that I've had for years! still not used lol. know just how it feels.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Just popped back to say thank you for the sun it finally arived today lol :)
Carol x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I am sure Sue love it,
Hope you are ok and staying cool in this lovely hot weather

aussie aNNie said...

Gogeous colours and wonderful crafting.x

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Janette great use of papers, the papers are so beautiful, you creativity knows no bounds, eye candy!
Have a lovely week
hugs hugs
Bridget :) xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful card, Janette. I totally know what you mean about using our gorgeous papers...a little easier when it is for someone as special as Sue and you know that it is appreciated. Your splatters are perfection!

pinky said...

How lovely is this card and so special for a special friendship too. I am sure she will treasure it Janette.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...