Pages

Pages

Friday 29 September 2023

Happy Friday..


 

Good morning, hope your week has been happy.

Today is one of my grandsons 18th birthday, he is a fine young man, he has just taken delivery of his first car, like his cousin Kaleb, he works hard for everything so they deserve to do well.

***********************

This is a little tag I made yesterday, I think the paper is Stamperia, the butterflies are from 49&market, had them for some time. The script stamps are various and the leather cord is from stash.


I also added some black beads and black card at the back.







Thats all once again. This is the last Friday of September, can you even believe that, telling you, Christmas is knocking at the door and I feel like I only just put the tree back in the loft...very odd.

Have a lovely weekend, thankyou so much for all the comments you leave, it really is appreciated.

















14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A very happy 18th birthday to your grandson.
A fabulous tag love the black and white and so much detail. Have a lovely weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing looking tag and I LOVE all the fabulous colours and lovely design x

Chris said...

A beautiful tag Janette, I love the stamps and butterflies, the soft muted colours give it a lovely dreamy feel.
A very Happy Birthday to your grandson.
xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome tag Janette,love the papers and butterflies-as for this month flying past Oct on Sunday!!!!!Happy 18th birthday to your Grandson.
Carol x

Sue said...

Happy 18th birthday to your Grandson Janette! I love the tag it's so pretty hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag Janette, love the soft colours and stamping and the fluttering butterflies, so very pretty, happy birthday to the grandson, hope he has a wonderful, I love that our boys are hard working, my two are awesome as well, work for everything they have..talking of Christmas, my lights never even made it off my fake fig tree in lounge, just saves time this year, ha ha ha..

luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous tag Janette.
These butterflies look as though they have just landed....So pretty.
Chrissyxx
Happy Birthday to your Grandson... So exciting when they get their first car.

Lisa said...

Really gorgeous little tag. I love the monochromatic colors and the wonderful butterfly.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous tag for the young man Janette. I'm sure he will be thrilled with it as it enhances your parcel.
Faith x

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy birthday to your Grandson, I hope he enjoys his new car,

Beautiful tag, love the monotone colour

Curly said...

This is amazing i love how you have this down, nice clean lines and the distressed -altered background is Phenomenal,
Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :)

pinky said...

Oh that's such a special age Janette, hope he had a fabulous day. Your tag is so gorgeous. Love the soft colours.

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful tag Janette, love the colour with the black accents.
Hope your Grandson had a wonderful birthday and is enjoying his new car.
Like you I can't believe it's October, the weeks are just flying by.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful little tag. Donʻt you love it when something so beautiful comes from leftovers?

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....