Pages

Pages

Monday 9 October 2023

Been having a play....


 

Saw a gift card on Insta...I think...and thought I need to see if I can make that. Its not rocket science but somehow, it really, really, did my head in, haha, I am not for fiddling around anymore, my patience wore thin fast, but anyway I did it. It won't be going anywhere because I feel its a tad on the 'rough' side, but I just wanted to make it. Enough said, look at the pics.

Papers Stamperia

Line up and add something to place your sentiments or whatever you choose to spring up once it opens, I always collect the cello tops from boxes and cut those up into strips for this one.

Various dies used cut from silver card.
You can see better on this pic the little tabs at the edge, its where tags slide in, honestly drove me nuts and I still don't know why but my heart was not in this at all.

Finally, fold up after you have decorated the outside { oh yes that also had to be done !!!!!} and add a big bow just to get it finished...oh lord...was I glad to see the back of this one. hahaha...
Anyways, I had also made a envelope to put some cash in for a certain someone, I added some metal corners and some script and then made a band and stamped a feather, some leather strips and a wax stamp, I use these alot on things for my family but not always successfully , anyway, then added a TH sentiment medal, it matches up with the feather...I am waffling now I know it !!!!


Thats it, phew, you must be sighing with relief after all that, sorry ladies....
Have a great week, thanks so much for getting this far.



11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

It looks beautiful Janette love the die-cut pop-ups and gorgeous bow but must admit it looks fiddly I'll pass on this one lol.Love the fabulous envelope you made with the script and embellishments.
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Looks amazing a lot of work gone into that I love it. Take care .
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! What a gorgeous creation Janette, well worth all the little fiddly bits. SO many lovely details.
Faith x

Chris said...

This looks amazing Janette!!! It may have been fiddly and a lot of work but the result is beautiful! I love the tree and the delicate pop up die cuts inside and the outside is so elegant with the seal and metal embellishments, I really love it- you are far too hard on yourself lovely lady!
xxx

Curly said...

This is a work of art my lovely, you have a the patience of a saint!
It looks so beautiful
have amazing week
hugs Bridget x

Chrissy said...

Gosh, Janette this is absolutely gorgeous, I cant get my head around the floating deer and sentiments, not sure how you did that but it is beautiful with the big blue lush bow and love the envelope wallet and wax seal with the feather, awesome..My new header was done by Aussie Annie.she rang my cell while I was weeping quietly that I lost my blog and together we built a new one, then added an e mail and the old one popped up, ha ha ha..so now I have an extra in case it goes walkabout again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Janette your work is beautiful! I think you have lots of patience with all the things you get up to (I wouldn't even be a starter for most of them). Both of these projects show your high level of creativity and ingenuity. Well done you! CarolG

pinky said...

Not rough in the slightest Janette, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Lisa said...

I love the pop up on the first card. Both cards are really beautiful.

Brenda said...

This does look like a lot of work, but it turned out very cool and so beautiful!

Mrs.B said...

WOW! this looks fabulous and there's nothing wrong with it. Love the silver die cuts and pretty paper and the outside is lovely too. The envelope itself is a work of art. Love it.
Avril xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....