Pages

Pages

Sunday 10 September 2023

Thundery Sunday afternoon....


 

Happy Sunday, don't mind the rain today and the thunder storm right now, it might just clear the air...fingers crossed because its so heavy isn't it....

***************************

So, I saw this gorgeous Mo image and had to have it as you do, you can find it HERE , I regret making Mrs Claus' dress blue, it looks ok but that's all.  But the little elves, so cute or what....!!


See what I mean, anyways, coloured with PM pens, inked the brickwork bits at the back and used stamps from a set I bought a couple of years ago from CraftStash. The silver foil card behind the image is from a Works pack.


Side view, quite simple as per...

*********************

That is all again, I am off to play with something, its all in my head and when I've done I will let you know if that is exactly where it should have stayed, haha..

Oh look the sun is coming out again, thankfully it rained so hard I won't have to water the plants tonight, they are just so big and colourful, do love it all...

Have a lovely day or evening wherever you may be. Thanks so much for once again putting up with me :))



13 comments:

Chrissy said...

I like her dress blue Janette she goes well with the wall and you can always colour it again and change her dress and yes, those little elves are gorgeous, what a lovely image and love your card...but..you can keep your thunder,I hate thunder, but some early spring rain would be nice, everything is dry here so going to be a long hard Summer for plants again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image love the brickwork background,Been so hot here again today had a slight shower about 5pm but that was it and still so humid!!!I mean come on Mother Nature catch up it's Autumn already-probably a senior moment lol.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Love how beautiful and cute this one is! Enjoy the week!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card brilliant image and you have coloured it so beautifully. Take care Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous whatever the colour Janette. FABulous background too.
Could have done with a little rain yesterday? I had to water all my plants, but, I'm not really complaining. Forecast is no rain again today.
Chrissyxx

Curly said...

This is superb Janette, I love the image i have this in my Christmas stash lol, I love the colour theme and the wall really sets the image off nicely!
Have a wonderful week
Hugs Bridget :) xx

pinky said...

OMG this is absolutely adorable Janette. I love her dress in blue, she is getting ready for Christmas and saving her red dress for Christmas Eve. So so gorgeous!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I love this wonderful image Janette, beautifully coloured too. As for the weather change, it rained yesterday, and this morning, it’s a lot cooler, but I even managed to dry the clothes outside. Whoopee.
Have a great day.
Faith x

Lisa said...

Oh, I love Mrs. Claus's dress in blue. I think it works so well and those little elves are so stinkin cute. Really adorable card.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely Christmas card, I love the image and your colouring
I hope your thunderstorms did clear the air, wish it would down here. its raining at the moment, hot and muggy

creationsnz said...

Such a sweet image, love those mischevous elves, and super brickwork. CarolG

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Janette, love the image and as always the colouring is beautiful.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

And now a beautiful Mrs. Claus card (those elves are darling, may have to go shopping). I think she wears blue in the off season, right? Love the stenciled background.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....