Pages

Pages

Monday 18 September 2023

Quick card..


 

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and happy.

Its been pouring here all night long and still 'at it' on and off, welcome Autumn....

I made this card for the 'box', I saw a similar one on Pinterest and loved what they had done, the verse is so beautiful, so here it is.


As you can see it very plain, I used some dp from a book I had a while, printed the verse then stencilled the feathers with gold Inktense ink and splashed it around, layered  onto gold card and there you have it.


Inside, not added anything else yet.
I have made one more colourful but decided to add to my journal book, maybe I will add here sometime if I feel brave enough :))
Enjoy the rest of your day / evening. Thankyou so much for any comments you leave. xxxx




13 comments:

Chris said...

A wonderful, subtle CAS design, lovely stencilling and a beautiful sentiment.
Todays weather has been a bit of a shock after the beautiful sunny weather we had last week- it seems to be autumn overnight! Beach weather last week - and today our patio is a swimming pool again.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so lovely the verse is wonderful love the soft tones.
We have awful weather here.
Take car Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sue said...

Many thanks for all your thoughts for us both means a lot...beautiful CAS card Janette..I'm having a break while some of the family visit..take care and huggles Sue x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Janette, simple and elegant and delicate, love the gold leaves and such a lovely verse, beautiful..

luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

What a lovely elegant card and such beautiful words. X CarolG

aussie aNNie said...

Love your colours, a very pretty CAS card with a lovely sentiment x

Curly said...

This is magnificent, I love the feeling of peace created in your card Janette, you can almost see the movement of the feather.
have a fab weekend
Hugs Bridget :) x

Lisa said...

Very lovely card! I love the CAS of it and the wonderful gold and kraft color combination. Super sentiment.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful sentiment shown off with this lovely card Janette. Love the embossing.
Faith x

pinky said...

Oh wow Janette this is absolutely stunning and wow that sentiment really hits home for sure!!

Brenda said...

So beautiful in so many ways. I love the sentiment!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....