Pages

Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2023

Here again...weird right !!!!!

 

Hello lovely people, I hope your day is going well,


ours is dark, wet and very warm, all odd but there you go.

Right, got some more new stash from Temu, this is one of the stamps, thought I would have a quick play/


I LOVE this stamp, inked up with black Stazon, used some TH distress ink and TH sentiment stickers too, layered up on black card, then white then onto final card,oh and an extra splash about, done.


Inside same thing again in the centre .


Quick look at the envelope, thats it. So happy it was easy peasy. yesterdays offering drove me nuts, and there was no Splashing !!! haha  my youngest son told me I should have a tent...don't tempt me, how crazy would that be...hahaha.

I am waiting now for my sweet girl Mia to arrive, she is coming home for the weekend, just messaged me to say her train was cancelled so she is getting a lift from a family member, luckily, I can't wait to see her, she lights up my life...and I am driving her mad with hints of stocking fillers I have been buying..haha...she will probably go back with something...haha...

Right everyone, big big thankyou for leaving me comments, I am always so thankful for you all, I know blog land isn't what it once was but its still here, thanks for the support.




13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful CAS card and insert love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

it's a lovely arty stamp Janette, love the way you've used in the centre of the card as well as on the outside, and the matching envelope.
Enjoy some lovely quality time with Mia.
xx

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Janette, I love the stamps and the colour theme.
Enjoy some quality time with Mia,have a wonderful rest of the week
Hugs Bridget

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous stamp and inky background -love the inside too,must remember that!Been dark,wet and really cold here! Enjoy the weekend with Mia.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

What a great stamp Janette and I love the pink inking, inside and out and matching envelope..gorgeous..enjoy your weekend with your Mia.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card full of colour and gorgeous design.. loving this ♥

pinky said...

This is super pretty Janette and I love the pink! Hope you have a lovely time with Mia!!

chrissy xx said...

Such a FABulous stamp and a FABulous design Janette.
LOve your sentiments too.
Chrissyxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Yes! I love the stamp and how you have made it look so very special, love you stamped it in the middle of the insert, a fabulous card Janettte. Hope Mia got to you by now and you are all happy meeting up.
Faith x

Lisa said...

Wonderful collage image. I love that you added it to the inside of the card too. I need to do better about decorating the insides of my cards.

Loopylou. said...

This is so pretty and it looks so delicate Janette, I love the way inside matches. Hope Mia got to you ok! huge hugs Lou xx

Brenda said...

WOW, talk about a CAS beauty! I LOVE this!

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous stamp, you've had some lovely goodies from Temu, I must have a look.
Avril xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....