Pages

Pages

Sunday 26 November 2023

A couple more tags...


 

Hello lovelies, just made a couple more of these super quick tags, still more to make yet but wanted the little ones out of the way. They love Gnomes, so what could be better, these are both placed on a wobble thingy, I can almost hear the boys laughing now.


These little guys are so cute, you get six to a pack and they are saving me alot of time so far. I do have some special tags to make which will take more creative time, but for now, these are OK.  The wood effect background on one is a stamp I have, the other is just splashed with gold paint. The little Merry Christmas tag at the top are from a pack I bought last year, I still have around 100 left, they were such a huge bargain.

Thats all again, I hope your enjoying a nice day, its very cold here and we have had a real good frost, I love to look out and see the fields covered in the crispy white stuff, all glistening, its wonderful so long as I don't have to walk to work anymore like I once did :))

Thankyou for being so kind and leaving me a comment, really appreciate it.

I have to go now, Sunday dinner is calling, yumyum, it smells so good. 

Stay warm. 




10 comments:

pinky said...

These are absolutely adorable Janette. I am smiling at the wobble effect even though I can't see it lol.

Chris said...

Such cute gnomes and the tags are gorgeous, your little ones will love the wobble effect!
I agree that the frost and snow looks wonderful- but like you I don't like walking in it, too dangerous and slide-y! Especially if you have a very excited dog on the end of a lead who kind of forgets on the way to the woods that he's not meant to bounce and pull...very different on the way home- walks like a little angel.
xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tags and love the little wobbling Gnomes.
Carol x

Brenda said...

Such cuties, can just imagine the response you will get when they wobble!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

what fabulous tags you go the extra mile on your makes would love to see the wobble. Your gnomes are adorable
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

So cute and fun Janette, adorable little tags and I love the idea of them on a wobbler, gorgeous Janette..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow Janette what fabulous tags love the images. Take care and wrap up warm Wednesday

Curly said...

Love love love these, they are so very cute, I like the background too they really show off those little dudes perfectly.
Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Lisa said...

These are so super cute! I love the little gnomes.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Seems I have a bit of catching up to do Janette, so sorry. Anyhow, I'm glad I didn't miss these fun Gnome and lovely tags. As for the frost?, yes it is lovely to look out on, as you say, especially when not working any more.
Faith x

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....