Pages

Pages

Sunday 19 November 2023

Christmas Tag time....


 

Good morning, hope your all enjoying a nice easy Sunday . I am just having a lovely bacon butty and a mug of tea, its my once a week treat and its so good, especially on a cold and dreary morning....

***********************

So, yesterday I thought I would make a couple more tags for the boys bags, the images are all ready to use, got a whole set from Temu,  just got some silver card, sent it through the big shot using two different folders.


Added some silver thread and a little Christmas die cut, on the back I added some white card, they needed to be a bit more sturdy than they were.


Another pic just so you don't forget what they look like :))

That's it, all done. I have another set of images, they are Gnomes and are so cute, so they are also getting a little update today, or maybe tomorrow, who knows.

Ok, thanks so much for coming by, I can't tell you how much it means to get your comments, speaking of which, do you get far more traffic just driving through and not stopping to say 'Hi'....Its insane isn't it, it takes two minutes so come on tell us what you think....weird.. Oh well, thats all from me, already gone on too much...see you soon....



13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous image for your tags they will adorn any gift love them Janette.
happy Sunday Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

They are really lovely Janette. Such great toppers to have and you have dressed them up beautifully.

crafty-stamper said...

Great little tags and love the images.Just checked stats after you saying and yes there is loads more views than comments?
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous tags Janette, love the trucks, they look great on the metallic background, just perfect for the boys!
Had to look at stats after reading your post, yes, definitely loads more page views than comments! Enjoy the rest of your day.
xx

Mrs.B said...

Great images and I love the tags - you've had some really good buys from Temu, I must take a look.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

My blog can be like an express way but my ye ole faithful few stop and say hi, and I appreciate them, each and every one, and I LOVE your truck papers from Temu, I have about 20 sets now and love them and really should start using them.. lol..your tags are gorgeous, love the silver backing and twine..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Fabulous tags Janette they are gorgeous! It's really cold and damp here today and rained all day yesterday too hope it improves a bit lol hugs Sue x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super tags Janette, love the embossing design on both, the cars are perfect for the tags. I agree about the comments, we all love them, don't we? Although the way I am atm, I am always catching up. Where does time go?
Faith x

Lisa said...

These tags are so wonderful. Great image and love the silver too.

aussie aNNie said...

This is just so sweet love the colours and fabulous design too x

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely tags for christmas
At last i seem to be able to comment on blogger, its driven me mad that last few weeks hope you are ok

Brenda said...

Wow, perfect tags for your boys! Love the texture on the tags.

Curly said...

This are stunning Janette, I bet the boys will love them, all that texture in the background really set the images off.
Have a Lovely day
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....