Pages

Pages

Monday 27 November 2023

New card.


 

You would never believe how long I sat staring at this trying to make it look the same as in my head, never happened so this is what I have. I first saw something abit like this....well not really but it gave me a nudge....on FB...anyhow, I started out well and I lost it, from there it was all guess work and I hope it looks OK...I think the gold saved it, but honestly my mojo is on the slide.


Just added some ink, roughly, cut the strip with a die, added some die cut leaves and then splashed gold around, layered onto gold card before adding to the actual card...even my explanations are getting worse....SORRY.... :)) oh and added some string for the bow...phew.


Side on.

Thats it, I am all over the place today heaven knows why..

On Wednesday I am being taken out with Mia and her brother Lucas, he is our driver, never been with him since he passed so should be fun, although he is a sensible young man honestly, still, the terror could set in at any moment, hahaha..

Hope your day went well, thanks so much for any comments you may leave, I will return the favour.


Footnote; Yesterdays post was the gnomes with the wobble, well I did take a little video of the wobble but can not get it loaded up, I have no idea why but thats why it never showed up, so sorry will keep trying. xxxx



12 comments:

Chrissy said...

So elegant and beautiful Janette, I love splash of green and the gold foliage all tied with the twine is so elegant, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and dies and oh wow Grandma being treated from the young ones. I am sure they will looked after you

Chris said...

Janette it's gorgeous, so elegant, love the design, those delicate die cuts, the soft green looks so pretty with the gold accents. How lovely to be going out with your grandchildren, hope you enjoy the ride!
xx

Curly said...

OMGoodness this is awesome, I love the die you used and the distress spay really gives it life. Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Sue said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Janette I love it! hugs Sue x

pinky said...

I think it's beautiful Janette. I love the soft colours you went with and the touch of gold. Oh have fun with your Grandkids tomorrow!! I think we are all a bit jittery at this time of year. How can you not get excited about Santa coming lol!!

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous! FABulous colours and design Janette. Your pretty leaves look so delicate and such a pretty bow too.
Chrissyxx
I'm sure you will be alright on your first ride out! I was a bit wary when I went out with my Grandson, but, all was okay. Trouble is we still think of them as needing our help lol. x Enjoy xx

Lisa said...

This card is really elegant. Great layout and die cuts.

Margarets designer cards said...

That's a beautiful card, I dont know about your head being all over the place looks fine to me.
Hope you enjoy your day out

aussie aNNie said...

Sorry always behind the 8 ball in commenting.. Absolutely stunning with this gorgeous design, amazing creativity and beautiful colours xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a gorgeous card and elegant too Janette, don't worry about a wobble, I've been having them too, reading a few blogs so have others, must be all we have to do for Christmas is overwhelming us? My theory anyway. Good luck with Lucas, I'm sure he will be very careful driving with you and Mia.
Faith x

Brenda said...

I think this is lovely, Janette, but I know what you mean about that picture in your head. I do hope you had a lovely time with Lucas and Mia. Take good care!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....