Pages

Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2023

Tag and a card.


 

Good morning, hope your all well and not too cold.

I am short on cards, so made a quick one yesterday and then found this tag in files not blogged, now I'm really not sure, so if you think you have seen it before please say, its fine.

The card was run through the big shot and cut with the deckle edger, this lovely bauble die I bought last year but don't think I used, so cut that, added some sparkle, a nice little banner and done.

Next up is my tag.
Its a nice sturdy one, made form board, covered with DP and roughed the edges up slightly, the berries, acorn and chippy snowflake and heart were from stash and the ribbon is from amazon if I remember rightly. I also heat embossed the 25th stamp on there, I only know all this because I still have this, its odd if it was never blogged, but who knows.


Thats all I think.

Since I last posted I went on my shopping trip with the older Grandkids, we had the best day, we shopped and lunched, went to the church to put some flowers for my dad, we even sat in our church for awhile, its steeped in history, almost a thousand years old. Then shopped some more and they wouldn't let me pay for a thing, it was wonderful. Anyway, they have decided we need to go again before Christmas and grab one of my other grandsons who couldn't make it, it took me days to sort myself out, but it was more than worth the pain :))
Thankyou for your visit, any comments are always a big plus.

I am posting out my cards today so fingers crossed should be with you all soon, apart from the overseas girls, that could take a while.




13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card and I love the tag your makes are so full of nice details Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Your card is elegant and beautiful in silver and white, the tag is absolutely gorgeous, you do make the loveliest tags.
So glad you enjoyed your day out with your grandchildren, they sound like such lovely youngsters. Grandchildren are one of life's biggest blessings. :))
xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Sounds like a brilliant day out and another one to look forward too. Great CAS card.I love the bauble edge die.Great tag and gorgeous bow.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Like me, you found file and not sure whether you posted it or not, but I've not seen it and it is a fabulous tag, lush bow and berries, and your card is simple but very elegant...and what a lovely day out you had with your grandkids, that sounded wonderful, I love it when mine take me out too..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Such an elegant card Janette and I love your tag hugs Sue x

aussie aNNie said...

Touch of class and elegance, Fabulous design, and brilliant colours xx

MagsB said...

So elegant and sophisticated! I love the monochromatic colours on your card and tag!
love Mags B x

Lisa said...

Very lovey card and tag, That tag is a show stopper. It would be one I would make sure to use over and over again.

chrissy xx said...

Such a FABulous design Janette. LOve your colours too.
A Wowzer of a tag! Such a GOrgeous design and so many pretty elements too.
Never thought to seek ribbon on Amazon? Mmmm x
Glad you enjoyed your day out, and another to look forward to....perfect x
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I received it on Friday and its a real beauty thank you

Hope you are keeping well and enjoyed your shopping trip with the kids.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a lovely card and tag Janette, I love you kept the card simple with just the greeting, it's really lovely. The tag is extra special with the luxury of the beautiful ribbon. I'm so glad you enjoyed your day with your Grandchildren, bet they were thrilled to treat you. Our churches are wonderful aren't they and the fact that some still stand, we have 2 Chapels locally up for sale, who would have thought it could happen. We also have a Medieval church still doing services, so maybe still hope for the future?
Faith x

pinky said...

Beautiful makes today Janette. Love that card with the border die and bauble! The tag is a definitely keeper if it was on a gift for me!! Just beautiful. Glad you had a great day out shopping. I know that feeling. I get exhausted when I have visitors for a few hours never mind shopping lol.

Brenda said...

What a lovely CAS card and that tag! I love the design and all the lovelies you have decorated it with. So glad to hear about your wonderful day. Your grands sound like amazing humans.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....