Pages

Pages

Saturday 11 November 2023

Quick Christmas card.


 

Hi everyone, I hope your all well.

I saw this image as a freebie in Jansdigistamps and thought it would make a nice little card, I did buy another while I was there, how can you not...... so I coloured it up with PM pens, added some glitter, mounted onto silver card, added this lovely die cut Christmas sentiment and bob's your uncle, quick and easy-ish and done, another one for the easy to post box...


Sadly the glittery bits aren't really showing and it was really shimmering when I took the photo yesterday as the sun was gleaming through my room, it was glorious.

Now, Mia has been home for her 'Readers' week, she decided to make a start on her gifts for the friends she lives with at Uni, they are a lovely lot and have been together since they all got put together from day one, after they had to leave the Campus they found a lovely rental together and are firm friends, five girls and one lovely lad, how nice is that...anyway, they decided to make at least one gift each this year, she got two small canvas's, one is from some film they watch about gay pirates, the other is a dog her friend loves and calls it sizzles, she found the images and mod-podged them on, sealed them and added sentiment, its from the film  !!!!!!!!  I am still baffled, but hey, she was really happy and laughing about it so it must be just right for one of the girls, haha.


Thats it once again folks, I have to confess, you know the 'thing' I was working on, its still sat there staring at me and wondering what its going to be, I have no idea, the penny may drop at some point, but for now, I got nothing :))

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend and the lovely bits of sunshine, its so good isn't it.

Thanks so much for the visit.

Take care.




12 comments:

Curly said...

Hello Lovely , what a cracking Christmas card you can see the glitter looks amazing.
I love the canvases of Mia's they are awesome
Have an amazing weekend
crafty Hugs
Bridget :) xx

Lisa said...

Great Christmas bauble image and wonderful colors too. Oh that dog is so darn sweet.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic makes Janette have a lovely weekend I hope you get some good weather.
Take care bug hugs
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the sparkly baubles.Love the canvases Mia made too.
Carol x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the soft pretty colours of your baubles- and all the lovely sparkle. Mia's canvases look fabulous, love that she takes the time to make gifts for her friends, so much more thoughtful than just buying something- she really does take after her Grandmother!
Glad you have had some sunshine- definitely lifts the spirits.
xxx

Chrissy said...

Very pretty card Janette, love the soft colours and really can see the sparkle, because you know it is there, and love that fine Christmas sentiment die cut, it is so thin..and your Granddaughters projects are fun and very good too, I'm sure her friends will get it and appreciate..
There will be pictures of splash back when done for sure...

luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

I love your gorgeous bauble card Janette. The colours you have gone with are so soft and pretty. Wow Mia definitely got her granny's talent for sure. The gifts look lovely and so personal!

Sue said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Janette and I love Mia's creations hugs Sue x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colour in your beautiful bauble card. I have been tempted, but I have so many baubles in one type or another. What a fun thing for Mia, to do, she enjoyed making them, so the recipients will love them I'm sure.
Faith x

Mrs.B said...

That's a lovely image and I love all the glittery sparkle and the soft colours against the snowy background look lovely.
Great makes from Mia, definitely takes after you.
Avril xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and loving the image, colours are gorgeous xx

Brenda said...

This is so pretty. I can just imagine how beautiful it is in real life. As for Mia, such sweet, thoughtful gifts.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....