Pages

Pages

Friday 3 November 2023

Quick-ish post...


 

Just a quick-ish kinda  post today to let you know I am still around. I can hardly believe we are in November, yesterday I finally got my Covid booster and ended up going shopping with Carla and Mia, I got alot of stocking fillers for the little ones, must admit the stores look wonderful already and its very tempting isn't it, but I have to remind myself how much 'stuff' is actually in the loft waiting for the clock...haha So, with that I have a blanket I made, not been doing much at all.


Quite plain really but I love these colours together, I kept the stitch plain and it came together quickly, its for a friend who needs to keep her legs warm.

Thats it  really, I have got something else in the pipeline, but, honestly its dragging its feet a little, here is a clue.


This is me bonding two pieces together, the modge podge spilled, not a good start, anyway, its now well and truly stuck and has a nice design on the front, but, as of yet I have got no further, maybe over the weekend if I get time..hahaha

Thats it folks, I hope you are all well. I think its that time of year when so many of us start to feel abit rough, my health isn't great most of the time but just lately it took  a dip, I am on the 'up' again I think.

Take care, enjoy your weekend and thankyou so much for your time. 



12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A lovely warm blanket Janette well done. Can't wait to see your new project have a lovely weekend weather permitting Hugs Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

The blanket looks lovely Janette, so soft and warm, I like the colours too, I'm sure your friend will appreciate your kindness.
So pleased you had a nice time with your daughter and Mia, the shops do look lovely this time of year- tempting to buy stuff we really don't need!
Pleased to hear you think your health is taking a turn for the better, hope it continues to improve. Take care and have a lovely weekend.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful blanket and the neutral colours.We don't have any little ones and the older ones just want the money!!!Good to hear you are feeling better.I have been in constant pain with neck and shoulder,finally got an app yest but had to go to the medical centre in the town and as we dont drive meant a bus-3of which got cancelled and finally goth there 5mins late -it was deserted and reception closed will a notice saying just take a seat and you will be called-I waited 40 mins-then someone came and called for someone who wasn't there only me-so I explaned-a man came out and said because I was late(5mins!!!) I would have to make another app-he gave me a card and because I was so annoyed I took it tore it in half and left it on the chair-so complete waste of time!!!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Totally my colours in my lounge with my blanket too Janette, beautiful work, I'm sure it will be much appreciated....so, you glued two together, they are round, and stuck now, and..............no idea!! I'm looking forward to whatever you are getting up to, quite excited you know..keep well, keep high,keep being happy...

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous pattern Janette. LOve your colours too.
I'd make to much for a mess with modge podge. Very interestingt to see were this leads you lol.
Chrissyxx

Lisa said...

Very lovely blanket. I have never learned how to knit or crochet. Someday I might try.

pinky said...

Oh your blanket is gorgeous Janette. I love the soft colour palette. Is it knitted or crocheted? I'm looking forward to seeing what you have cooked up for your next project, very intriguing!! The shops certainly are lovely at the minute and very tempting. My son put his Christmas tree up yesterday!! Not sure if I can even talk myself into putting one up even in December lol. Take care, and glad to hear you are picking up!!

Mrs.B said...

I love the colours of your blanket and it looks so soft and cosy. Your new project looks interesting.
Sounds like you had a nice day with Carla and Mia and I must admit it is easy to get carried away with all the Christmas stuff that's on offer, yes, very tempting.
Avril xx

Sue said...

Blanket looks gorgeous Janette...I've had my fit up and started a baby blanket trying to keep my mind off the pain but have to put it down when the painkillers kick in or it would look horrendous LOL take care hugs Sue x

Curly said...

OMGoodness you are so multi talented, your blanket is gorgeous, I love the neutral colours, the stitch looks plenty fancy too me.

Have a wonderful rest of the week
much love and crafty hugs
Bridget :) x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful blanket, that will fit into any colour scheme. I look forward to your circle creation.
Faith x

Brenda said...

What a lovely blanket, just the perfect size for a lap! I love the wonderful neutral colors, so very versatile. Glad to hear your health is improving. Iʻm just finding there are not enough hours in the day. Canʻt wait to see your finished project.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....