Pages

Pages

Saturday 30 December 2023

A muddle of favourite makes...

 

Afternoon you lovely lot and I hope your well and survived the awful battering we have taken lately.

**************************

I have a few of my favourite cards here to show for the end of year, as usual, no particular order because I am not at all organised and if I am really truthful, not in the best of health to be messing around, but its something I like to do, hope you can follow that.











Thats about all I can manage for now, but ten seems to be a good enough number.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I sure did but have been paying for it since, not a drop of the 'other' stuff either, its just me and now my back has gone so its all fun and games.

I still look forward to tomorrow night, it will be quiet and Carla will walk down at midnight and we all have a little toast to the new year, then on New years day we have a family meal and start the year as well as we can.

Whatever you all do, please know that I am thankful for my friends, I appreciate  each and everyone of you for all the support we give each other, and some laughter too.

Wishing you all the very best for 2024, lets hope its a good one for all and maybe a peaceful one too.




16 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

All the Very Best Janette and lets hope 2024 is a good one.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Janette but must adnit the beautiful tulips are my favourite.Hope you feel better soon and best wishes for the New Year.
Carol x

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely selection of cards Janette, I especially love the Tulip one at the top of the selection! I agree it is lovely to look back and see what we've made :) All the best for 2024! xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection dear friend I hope your health improves.
Love and best wishes for a fabulous New Year,
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A wonderful selection of beautiful cards Janette, love them all, you are so very creative. I do hope you feel better soon, enjoy your family meal tomorrow.
A Happy Near Year to you and all your family.
hugs
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning cards, but I think I could add many more of my favourites of your cards Janette. Wishing you Health and Happiness for 2024.
Faith x

pinky said...

I could never pick my favourite ten cards from your cards Janette as they are always so beautiful and very inspirational! This selection is just gorgeous and made me smile. I am sorry to hear you are under the weather and struggling with your back pain. Take care. I hope the new year brings you health and happiness and lots of craftiness too.
Hugs Pinky

Chrissy said...

Beautiful selection of cards Janette, I own one of those and I love it,hope you have a really great new Year and a lovely new years day dinner, wishing you peace and good health and another year of blogging fun..

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and such a fabulous cards.. love the whole concept xx

Lisa said...

Fantastic collection of your favorite cards from the year. I really love the first card. Great image and coloring. Happy New Year and blessings to you and your family. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and all your wonderful comments over the last year. I truly appreciate you taking the time.

creationsnz said...

I must've missed some of these during the year. They are all wonderful Janette and I hope you are well enough to keep up your creative mojo. x CarolG

Chris said...

Hi Janette, thanks for your email and birthday wishes. Please don't feel bad!!
I hope your daughter is well on the mend, you must have been out of your mind with worry while she was so ill, sorry both of you had to go through that.
Look after yourself and know that your kindness, support and lovely comments are truly appreciated. Sorry I had to leave this here but as you know my emails never reach you- weird as you can email me...I will never understand technology!!!
Big hugs xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

I know its late, Happy new Year and hopefully we both have a great year and a healthy one

Sue said...

Stunning selection of stunning cards Janette hope your back is a lot better hugs x

Epie said...

Wonderful collectie handmade made cards Janette....
Nice weekend Epie

Brenda said...

You are a true artist, Janette and the proof is right here. I love visiting your blog. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great, I pray the new year has brought an improvement to that. Big hugs!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....