Pages

Pages

Saturday 23 December 2023

Merry Christmas.


 

Late as usual, just a few pics of our not so great cookie bake off, but alot of fun, my tree, once again it survives, if you remember every year I say i will buy new next year, well this is around 25yrs now and still going strong, to many memories wrapped up in it I think, maybe next year.



Mia did the reindeers plus so many others and the chocolate chip cookies too, they are gorgeous

We got a Cat cutter this year, so Luna got in on the act....not literally she can't bake nor can she ice cookies :}
I did say next year I am buying a proper kit for icing, this is not great but still it was fun...


Poor old tree, it looks wonky here but I promise its not.
One of the fireplace just because I love it.

Thats about it, I will leave you with one more, its our lovely Luna, she has been unwell in the last few weeks but is now fit and well again and very loved by everyone, thankfully.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, be blessed and enjoy.
Thankyou so much for all the support throughout the year, its much appreciated.





10 comments:

Chris said...

Your cookies look delicious Janette, I'm sure you had a wonderful time baking them and they will be appreciated and enjoyed by the whole family. Your tree is beautiful, it doesn't need replacing-the memories are too precious and that helps make Christmas special. The fireplace looks stunning, I always wish we still had one at this time of year. Luna looks so sweet, such a pretty little cat, I'm glad she's fully fit for Christmas.
Hope you have a fantastic time celebrating with your lovely family.
hugs xxx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous selection of Christmas cookies, they look so yummy all iced up and your tree is stunning, I have not got a tree anymore, welI,I have, but it's only a foot high, and your fireplace is incredible, I love it, so elegant and cozy at the same time, beautiful, Merry Christmas to you Janette, hope you have a wonderful one with you gorgeous Luna..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

The cookies look delicious and your fabulous tree definitely doesn't need replacing,your fireplace looks beautiful too.Love the pic of Luna,our Millie she is a black cat too has been unwell and thought we were losing her a couple of months ago but she is back to her feisty self despite being almost 12yrs old.Hope you have a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

They look very yummy enjoy!
Wonderful Christmas photos Janette
Wishing you a happy Christmas 🎄
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Your cookies look yummy
Merry christmas and have a lovely day

aussie aNNie said...

Love the cookies and what a wonderful feast x
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ♥

Lisa said...

Love all the cookies. I have learned over the years that I can't make cookies. They are never cooked right. I think I will see if I can find a class near me to learn how to make cookies. So happy to see Luna is feeling better.

pinky said...

Oh your house must have smelt divine Janette. Those cookies look delicious! Wow your tree is stunning as is your fireplace. No way would I change it!! I hope you remembered to feed Luna as she looks either hungry or just finishing off a big meal lol. Hope you had a beautiful Christmas will the family.

creationsnz said...

Every year I love how you put on your decorated home - so lovely. Thanks for sharing with us. CarolG Happy New Year, hope it's a better year for you.

Brenda said...

What a warm inviting home you have, Janette! I would have expected nothing else from you. Thanks so much for sharing a peek into your holidays. The cookies look yummy, but I know it was the shared time that was what was precious to you and Mia.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....