Pages

Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2024

A quick look at my birthday cards.

 

It was a wonderful day, I can't thank you all for the cards and gifts I received, honestly I was so surprised with everything, it was lovely. Here is a photo of cards from friends


and from the kids and grandkids


Lovely flowers too, one big surprise was from one of my grandsons who had flowers delivered to me, I was so shocked, its easy to forget they are grown up now, what a lovely day, I got lots of cash too, can't wait to go on shopping spree, haha.

So, thats another year done, thank you all so very much, I appreciate everything I really do.

I am off to grab some lunch, I had to see my Mia off to Uni again this morning, I will be so glad when she is done with it in the summer, but then my two eldest grandsons have to go off, life keeps moving on !!!!



12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

so please you had a lovely birthday with lots of nice cards and flowers you deserve it lovely lady.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Glad toy had a lovely birthday with lots of cards and flowers . You derive it lovely lady
Ginny xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love all your cards and beautiful flowers.Not long till the Summer break.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

I'm glad you had such a lovely Birthday Janette, I did message you so hope you got it, how lovely to get flowers too especially grandsons, they sort of forget don't they..hope you feeling well now and happy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

Some Beautiful card and flowers for a lovely lady glad your day was special

Chris said...

So glad you had a lovely birthday Janette, you deserve a little spoiling. A lovely lot of cards and so many flowers, would have loved to have seen your face when you realised that the delivered flowers were from your grandson, how sweet of him!
Take care
xxx

Lisa said...

Very lovely flowers and cards.

Margarets designer cards said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday and you enjoyed your day

pinky said...

Glad you had lots of lovely cards and gifts Janette. Take care and enjoy your spend!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Janette. Sounds like you had a good day, with lots of lovely cards and pressies. x

Brenda said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Jeanette! I'm so glad you had a lovely day.

creationsnz said...

I'm so glad you had a fab birthday Janette. I don't know when it is... maybe you could send me the date? CarolG

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...