Pages

Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2024

Sunny afternoon playing around.


 

After yesterdays BBQ well, I am exhausted, haha, who knew it could knock me for six just being in the midst of family and friends, well it did and I didn't have one single drink. Well I can't now but I did love the odd glass of a good red, but anyway, off topic, it was the start of a week long celebration for my sweet girl Mia who is 21 on Friday yay, haha, btw, this blog got its name because of her, my youngest son has always called her Bo, so little Bo it was...another useless piece of information :))

*****************************

Onto my card today, you know the other day when I was sorting through and found an old image, well this is yet another, no idea where it came from but it was all coloured up and on the back I had written 2020 coloured with pencils...so I thought it was time, I needed a few cards for my box, so here it is.


Hope you like, I think this image is really sweet, I did a few splashes with some white inks, added some gold card and a sentiment from a Creative Moments set and that was that.

*********************************

Its has taken me two days to upload this pic. Mia has a new phone so I got her 'old'  iphone....we do love a bit of re-cycling here, haha, anyway, it kept saying my pics were thumbnails and wouldn't let me upload here, no idea why this morning it changed its mind, but there you go, another useless piece of information.:))

OK, I am off, got a nice early start to my day this morning and am hoping to get some baskets done for the garden, fingers crossed the rain stays off a few hours.

Thanks for your visit, I will be calling on you as usual.

Have a good day.



9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

How lovey is that story about Bo, what a lovely reason to use it as your blog name . Happy 21st to Mia on Friday.
This a a very beautiful card loving the oclours .
Take care Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

I hope you've recovered a bit by now Janette, next celebration a bit less dancing on the table might be wise!
Seriously I hope you had a wonderful time with your family and friends and the exhaustion was worth it, I know that celebrating Mia is very important to you.
I love your card, the pencil coloured image is very lovely, how nice to discover it all coloured up and ready to go.
I dread new phones and 'improved' technology - it gives me brain ache trying to work out what I'm doing wrong...and there's always something! Not keen on the pitying looks my family give me when they're trying to sort it out and explain....
Enjoy the rest of the Birthday Week- but go easy on yourself and don't overdo it.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Weird how you can be exhaused doing nothing-but hope you enjoyed it anyway.I usually get my daughters cast off phones too lol.I love the beautiful flowers and beautifully coloured too-plus the splatters-Happy 21st birthday to Mia for Friday.Cloudy and windy here but at least got the washing dry this morning.
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card Janette and the colouring on the flowers is beautiful.
Sounds like a fabulous start to the Celebrations for Mia's 21st birthday and I hope you are now fully recovered and had a good morning in the garden.
Enjoy your week and the rest of the celebrations and a Happy Birthday to Mia for Friday.
Avril xx

chrissy xx said...

Sounds like you've been having lots of fun Janette.
Weather here was dark and overcast yesterday, so glad it was okay for you.
FABulous card! Such GOrgeous dreamy colours. LOve your touch of gold too.
Chrissy6xx

Chrissy said...

What a stunner Janette, gorgeous image and coloured beautifully and I love the darker background and splatters, just gorgeous..congratulations to Mia on her 21st Birthday, glad you had such a fun day although exhausting..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness the coloring on this image is amazing! I agree, about time it gets used up, share this beauty with everyone! So inspiring.

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card and beautiful image and colouring
Please dont computers have a life of their own, I have a husband who cant work a computer and drives me bonkers with daft ideas, and has no idea what hes taking about, and with that they do what they want to do. Life was better off without computers

Featured post

Happy Monday...

  Hi all, I hope you all had a good weekend and managed to get out side for awhile in between showers, I am holding out hope that we get a s...