Pages

Pages

Monday 17 June 2024

Happy Monday...

 


Hi all, I hope you all had a good weekend and managed to get out side for awhile in between showers, I am holding out hope that we get a summer yet, cross your fingers girls, hahaha.

****************

Ok, made this yesterday as I have bought a few more larger stamps from my favourite place to shop right now. So they are all sat there looking at me and after messing about yesterday I made this, it is a card but I think its more of a journal page, do you ???


Stamped onto some fine card in Stazon ink, added a TH sentiment strip or two and a little tag at the top, then put a piece of black card behind and splashed about with black ink, done and done......

*****************************

Thats it folks, I am not doing much at all today, had a real bad night so feel slightly off and maybe just sit awhile and have a read. Oh I also got my Cardiology  appointment sent to me for the end of the month, thats good I think, thanks God for our NHS while we still have it...

Have a lovely day, see you on my travels round your blogs.




8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW love that fabulous stamp and yes would make a great journal page.Just to cheer you up longest day on the 20th then all downhill even though it never made it up the hill this year!!!Hope all goes well with your app and you feel better soon-take care and take it easy.
Carol x

Chris said...

Hi Janette, your card is fabulous, I love the big collage stamps that don't need much adding to make a brilliant card. This would def. make a great journal page too.
Hope you've had a lovely restful day and feel better for it. It's been so lovely here today- a real taste of summer sunshine for a change! We took Marvin to the beach, always such a joy to see him so happy!
Glad you got your appointment, not too long to wait.
Take care.
xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another fantastic card, anyone would be happy to receive it. I agree would also make a good page.
I hope you have a better night and that you soon feel better. sending a hug ♥
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

So classy in black/white Janette.
As the cards says it really is 'First Class'.
Tuesday as I comment, so hoping you are feeling a tad better today.
Chrissyxx
We have a weather warning until 10.00pm! and it's the longest day Friday!

pinky said...

It is a brilliant stamp Janette and definitely works for both card or journal! Glad you have your next appointment. We are definitely not so lucky over here when it comes to NHS. So many hospitals have closed around NI and everyone comes to our local hospital now so always full and waiting times are months or years for appointments! I hope you have a few good nights sleep to help. I am not worth a damn when I get a bad night! Sunny today and apparently there is a heat wave due all over the UK next week!!!

Chrissy said...

Great stamps Janette, love the simple black and white and the sentiment strips, looks fabulous...I'm still shopping too,,,lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love your card Janette, to me, it's very "arty" and looks amazing. Good to hear about your appointment. I agree "while we still have it". Take care. x

Lisa said...

It looks fantastic! The combination of stamps, sentiment strips, and the splashes of black ink create a striking and artistic effect. It does have a journal page vibe with its layered elements and creative use of space. It's inspiring to see how you brought your new stamps to life in such a unique way!

Featured post

New page

  Managed to get shut of a few more bits and bobs that have been lying around forever. A very simple page today, the background is inked wit...