Pages

Pages

Friday 26 July 2024

A card and a Journal page...


 

Hi everyone, are you having a nice day....I have been having a play as I am all sorted for the weekend i.e. the house is clean and washing and ironing done, haha, so I can play in peace !!!

OK, so I got this image from Mo this week as I like it, found out after I already had it and felt silly for forgetting, but anyway, it makes a cute card all ready for the season.


Used Copic and PM to colour up, the stamp is from a set I bought last year I think, layered up on some fine darker paper and then onto card stock. I kept inside plain, just stamped a Merry Christmas wish, all done.

And then did a journal page, nothing wonderful, the background is some gorgeous grungy paper I picked up and then added some bits and bobs I had in a drawer.


I covered a wood heart from my stash with same paper and splashed about with ink then added some of Tim's finest sentiment strips. I enjoyed making these today. 

In other news I FINALLY signed up to the monthly Patreon page for Mo's, I have always said I would buy as I go, but I thought I pay all the time so may as well do this..fingers crossed its ok.

Thats all from me for now, I hope your looking forward to the opening of the Olympic games today, I love it I really do, just hope it stays peaceful.

Have a lovely weekend, take care. 



8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet cute image all wrapped up for the Winter snow and coloured beautifully Janette, love it, and do you know I have bought 3 times the butterfly image from Mo's...lol..and I love the grungy papers and your covered heart, fabulous page..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Your card is just adorable Janette, love that image and your fabulous colouring... so easy to forget what we've already bought, I've done it myself!
I hope you enjoy the Patreon images, I have quite a few now that I haven't got around to using yet but I will eventually, I think it's a good way of supporting the artist and maybe using images that are a bit out of your comfort zone!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love your cards they are so full of wonderful things Such adorable image from MO Two stunning cards. Have a lovely weekend in the sunshine hugs Ginny xxx

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweetie! LOve your colours and design Janette.
Have this image, but, I to have bought two from Mo's this week.
FABulous design on your journal page too.
Chrissyxx
Watched the Olympic highlights this morning x

Lisa said...

The Mo Manning image is so adorable and makes a great CAS card. Your journal page is really eye catching too and appears to have so much texture on the pages.

pinky said...

It's a real beauty Janette, it really needs nothing else at all and your colouring skills shine through. I love the grungy journal page. At the minute I am contemplating start one again myself!! Patreon pages are definitely worthy while. I must check out Mo's myself as I am winding down my time with SU.

Brenda said...

I guess when we double purchase an image, it proves we really love it right? Been there, done that more than once! But I can see how this one caught your eye. Your book page is gorgeous, can't wait to see the book when it is filled!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What an adorable image, fabulous colouring Janette. It will give any recipient a smile. Another fabulous journal page, so much detail in it. Hope your enjoying the Olympics :) x

Featured post

Bad blogger here !!!!!!

  Hi my lovely blog friends, I am sorry I haven't posted anything since the 'book', lets not talk about that hahaha. After last ...