Pages

Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2024

A couple of things today.


 

Good Morning and what a sunny day, how odd, haha.

I have made a few things, one is a Christmas card can you believe, and a couple of  little note books, I have these thing laying around all over the place, I can't help myself if I see a few left over papers from when the kids have been playing around, they lend themselves so well to this.


The silver is older and I think it shows.


Remember this 'card', well I wasn't happy with it so its now a nice little book, either myself or Mia will find use for it..


And a little stamp inside too.


Btw, I did sew the papers in with wax thread .


Now this little mess was laying around for awhile until last week when I was gathering papers and bright spark here thought a book cover might be good, so, here you go, a 'long tall Sally' as I like to call these.

See, lots of different papers made to good use.

Finally my Christmas card, its a 'MO' image and I just liked it, however, its been awhile since I coloured anything up so be kind people. :))


I used Promarkers, layered her up on some red card and did give  her a sprinkling of glitter, look at the joy on her face, so sweet.

That's all you may be glad to hear, as a little footnote, the curtain drama had to be put to bed as it was driving me mad, they offered me a 'slight' discount, which considering they messed up was abit of an insult, so in the end, my eldest son Lee, just took them all back yesterday and got a full refund, I am abit sad because I did love them, but I am back to square one, I will get there... 

That is it, see you on your blogs ladies, enjoy the sunshine while we can.



11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Wow Janette you have been busy awesome work and another cutie from Mo's. Have a good day off to buy Teddy a birthday cake

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the note book you have embellished so nicely, almost a shame to use it.
Stunning Christmas card It is always a delight to see Mo's image and you have coloured her beautifully.
Sent you a messenger.
Big hugs Ginny xxx

chrissy xx said...

You have been busy Janette.
LOve your books and you know how much I LOve Christmas cards!
She is a sweetie. GORgeous colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Yes! A lovely warm day.x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous notebooks and a fabulous way to use up scraps and love your Christmas card, such a cute image and fabulous colouring...glad your curtains have been sorted, there will be more and maybe even more beautiful out there, get online and shop..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Great job getting your Christmas cards going. I love when things are laying around and they lend themselves to my creativity. I tend to throw things in a tote next to my desk to use up and it helps get my creative juices flowing for a few cards.

Chris said...

Hi Janette, just dropped in to see what you've been up to while I've been away, you've been busy making these lovely notebooks. I love your Christmas card, you may be out of practice but your colouring is still fantastic! I have that Mo image and haven't got around to using it yet- shame on me!
Sorry to read about the kerfuffle with the curtains, disappointing when you liked them so much but I'm sure you'll soon find something to replace them.
PS Marv had a wonderful time...he LOVES rivers as much as the sea!
xxx

Mrs.B said...

You have been busy with your little note books, they look lovely. Lovely Christmas card, the image is so sweet and the colouring is as fabulous as ever.
Shame about the curtains, hope you find another pair you like just as much.
Avril xx

aussie aNNie said...

A fabulous set of designs and I love your sweet images here, just beautiful x

pinky said...

Oh I never thought of that Janette, you have sparked something in me!! I have a lot of cards made with SU stuff which would make perfect little notebook covers. I love what you did here. I also love that little Christmas girl and she is coloured beautifully!! Well done on your Son. The tide has turned with shops demanding us to be courteous while 'the customer is always right' saying has gone out the window! I hope you get some new curtains sorted out soon.

Brenda said...

I'm so sorry about your curtain debacle, it's especially bad when you like them so much. Love the repurposed card, it makes a perfect book and the long tall Sally is so good and grunged to perfection. Your card is gorgeous, what a beautifully colored image. Mo should have you promoting her images for sure!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What great ideas to use some cards as notebook covers, they look so good. As for your little Mrs Christmas, I love her and your colouring, a lovely sentiment and love the red border too. What a shame about the curtains. x

Featured post

Bad blogger here !!!!!!

  Hi my lovely blog friends, I am sorry I haven't posted anything since the 'book', lets not talk about that hahaha. After last ...