Pages

Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Gift envelope.


 

Morning all, phew, its been nice and hot over the last few days so make the most of it, I mean its 'US', it never lasts, haha.

I made this a while back and forgot to show it here. Its a just a simple envelope shape, the paper is from a gorgeous 12x12 pad I bought in the Range it must be two years ago, it was so cheap but the paper is gorgeous and double sided.


Linen look paper, various stamps and a belly band, I stamped a feather on this and wrapped leather cord round it and sealed with a wax seal and TH medal which says, 'Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul.'


Inside view and I also added metal corners.

The very top picture is a glimpse of the stamp I used on the reverse of the belly band.

That's it, thankyou so much for coming over and any comments you may leave.

I hope you have a lovely day, enjoy it. xxx



7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow! that looks amazing as you say lovely papers. I like the Range for craft bits.
You decorated these project so well . Hugs Ginny xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks amazing and gorgeous gift card

Chris said...

Gorgeous make Janette, the papers are beautiful ( I always look in the Range and the Works when I get a chance and rarely come way without buying something, their paper pads are such good value. )
Love the way you've embellished it too! Lovely to have some summer at last, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather tomorrow as I'm hosting an afternoon tea party in honour of my lovely friend. I'm waiting for the lemon tea loaf to finish baking then it's back out in the garden with my book!
xx

Chrissy said...

Yummy papers Janette, love then neutral colours and hoe one side is plain and the other busy..love the sentiment too, the feathers and wax seal looks amazing and love the fancy corners..I have some corners like that somewhere..must go have a look, if I'm not back by Friday I'm buried in stash, damn Temu..ha ha ha..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Such an elegant envelope! Love the bit of stamping and the dangles on the belly band. I do wish we had a good place to purchase affordable, beautiful papers like this. That's why I gone with mostly digital papers these days. I do hope you are doing well, Janette. I will try to keep up better with my visits. You do inspire me so!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful and elegant envelope Janette, I love the seals too, beautiful details. As for the heat? it was 27C here yesterday, we have gone back to normal weather, cloudy and drizzle, got a jumper on too!!! I did read we are promised a couple of weeks with temperatures going up into the late 20'sC to 30C. I hope so, we need some battery charging after the miserable weather of the last few months, otherwise Winter will be very long. Take care. x

Lisa said...

What a great gift envelope! I need to get better about decorating my envelopes. I rarely do much with them and yet I could add a bit of paper just for a quick element and have it match my cards.

Featured post

Journal page.

  Good morning, this is a quick post really. I made this page last week and never got round to putting on my blog, Its a paper serviette ima...