Pages

Pages

Sunday 14 July 2024

Happy dull and miserable Sunday to you too !!!!!


 

Hi lovely people, I hope all is well wherever you may be. If your in the UK then, like me, you must be so fed up sick and tired by now of the worse summer I can remember....and thats along time....its been shocking hasn't it...oh well, off to the craft room for some.

*****************************

I made this quick tag from a background I had played with, just the usual stamps and splashes, so I cut it into a tag shape, added some die cut shapes, and a tab top and done, nothing amazing but its ok.


Also it was my youngest grandson Gabriels birthday on the 3rd, so I had to make him a couple of tags, would you believe his favourite character in Harry Potter is the awful Voldermort....WHY...it beggers belief, whats up with this kid, I keep asking my son hahaha. So I downloaded from google and layered them up and he absolutely loved them more than his very expensive gifts, I tell you I can't win, haha.



Oh well, we are all different I suppose. :))

Last but not least about the decorating, what a time I have had, I don't want to bore you all to death but its been alot to take and everything kept going wrong from walls to the rug I ordered and my curtains from Dunelm, which arrived and were the wrong drop...honestly I want to scream alot, to top it all I had to get a roofer out to fix the chimney, its been ready for doing but it all came at once and its not cheap is it, he did a beautiful job and now I feel safer for when the gales hit, I live in a very open area and the wind gets crazy at times, so job done. Other than that all is well I hope.

Sorry but phew !!!!!

Enjoy your day, maybe you are lucky and have some sunshine, everyone my side of the border is getting ready for the big match tonight, I hope they can pull it off, come on England I need some light in my life, hahaha.



8 comments:

pinky said...

Nothing plain about your bee tag at all Janette, I think it's just perfect!! Wow he did pick a mad character for sure but you have obviously impressed him and he will cherish those tags for sure!! Would you believe it is a year today since the workmen started our roof and we are still waiting on bits to be completed!! Seriously, as you say it's not cheap, but would be nice to actually get it completed!! No sunshine here again!! Sorry to hear about your curtains etc. That would boil my blood as well but it will all be good in the end Janette!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW I think your tags are awesome all very different. Your grandson will love them.
Take care enjoy your Sunday
Hugs Ginny ♥

Chrissy said...

Fantastic tags and it is so good to make something they really like, or something related to something they do, weather wise, well, I'm in winter and on day 6 of rain..I don't care, but my hair does it frizzes so much..lol..what a bummer your decorating plans are messing you around, but good you got your chimney safe and sound..I bought some drapes, then the new carpet arrived now drapes area bit along, but better than too short..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

how pretty ... love the design and brilliant colours here, great post x

chrissy xx said...

Always amazes me how much can be put on a tag! FABulous design Janette and I LOve your colours.
Your Grandsons tags are so different, but, if he loves them then that's all that matters, wouldn't be right if we all liked the same things!
Chrissyxx
Sadly we've a yellow warning again this afternoon for rain.

Lisa said...

Very lovely tags. I am sure your nephew will love Voldemort. My son and my nephew would love it. They are huge Harry Potter fans.

Brenda said...

Different is what makes the world go round, right? All three tags are so beautifully crafted.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing tags Janette, I'm so happy I came to catch up. Of course, your grandson, loved them. Sorry to hear about your decorating and putting together problems. At least the roofer did his job well, that was important, as you say. Shame about England missing out on the cup. We got married when they won last. Take care. x

Featured post

Bad blogger here !!!!!!

  Hi my lovely blog friends, I am sorry I haven't posted anything since the 'book', lets not talk about that hahaha. After last ...