Pages

Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2024

Happy rainy day Tuesday.....


 

Hi everyone I hope all is well wherever you may be, maybe you even have sunshine !!!!!

Ok, so remember I was all ' I am making a book' blah blah blah

well I got really fed up with it and just finished it as fast as I could and now here is a very picture heavy post.....

The paper is a Range one, the metal corners are Temu and the metal fancy ones are from stash, had them for ages, oh and the leather look spine is also Temu., all stamped up and splashed with gold ink.


The papers I used are all Temu, the little tab is TH, this page lifts up, as they all should have but, well, bored so they don't....haha

Next up I got all playtime mood, the usual inking up, stamps and a butterfly, the little tickets are from a die I found in my stash...who knew.....

Love these papers, all ready for who knows what.

Trying to hold the darned thing open got abit taxing at this point...



This is a mini pocket with abit more colour, still loving these papers.




Last but not least made a little pocket with a window {no idea why } added a little chippy bike rubbed with gold. 


The tags for the pockets, all in those gorgeous papers all with tab tops and gold edges, I left the back blank for anything that someone wanted to do with them.


This is the spine, I put some suede strings on, I always used to add charms and bits and bobs but this time I just added a little pull handle, not sure why I was doing anything at this point I was so fed up.

The last time I made a book I said it was the last, I have made so many, some were even padded, one even had a little photo board inside, so I did used to put alot into them, but now, I just don't seem to have the patience...

Anyway, so sorry for the long drawn out post, I hope you got this far, tell me what you think.

Have a good day. xx






11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely amazing book Janette, love all the pages pockets, inserts and those fabulous papers, I wouldn't want to cover any of them up brilliant!!! Oh by the way roasting here.
Carol x

Chris said...

It's stunning Janette, absolutely gorgeous! Love all of your papers, tags and pockets, I have never made anything like this but really want to give it a go! Have been admiring Chrissy's fabulous journals and folders for a while now and thinking about it, now even more inspiration from you. .. problem is I take such a long time making anything I'd probably never get anything finished.
Weather has been lovely today, very warm but a breeze so not stifling like yesterday...but sky is very black now so think it might be our turn for the rain.
xx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janette, I love the spine and forgot I have some corner things I could add, love the papers and pockets and beautiful panels, I could never, well a little bit sometimes, get bored making books..how tall is your book, and wide etc,? I love it, you making me go to Temu for book spines..lol..I still have my cold and got cold brain fog, it is awful and now my chest hurts..I'm trying to get better, I'll go online shopping that always makes me feel better..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is epic and WOW! absolutely amazing. So much work and love put into this Janette. Well done it is a wonderful project.
Hope you are well and have sunshine today as I have at the moment. Take care and hugs Ginny ♥

chrissy xx said...

Yikes! I'm blown away with this Janette!
JUst FABulous! So much detail, embellishments and love put into the making of this.. Don't you how you've done it..
Something I would never attempt...
Chrissyxx
Weather? Rain all day today!! x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Janette just popping back to say thank you for the lovely comment, I have always had a desktop computer too a lot simplier! I don't have internet on my phone either so can't do it that way!
Carol x

Lisa said...

Wowza this is amazing! I love the pages, papers, flowers, pockets, colors. Really beautifully done.

pinky said...

WOW and OMG Janette!! This is absolutely amazing and absolutely gorgeous!! Each part of it is just beautiful. You need to find your patience and do more of these because they are truly beautiful!!

Margarets designer cards said...

A wow book, amazing amount of work you put in and the gorgeous papers, you used Are you going to keep it

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful exquisite design! Gorgeous colours too and awesome images used.. xx

Mrs.B said...

After you mentioned the 'book' I had to come and have a look, it's fabulous, papers are gorgeous and I love all the details you've added.
Avril xx

Featured post

Happy day.

  Hi Lovely people, hope you had a good weekend and your week is going well so far. I got my new image from Mo's Patreon page, he is so ...