Pages

Pages

Saturday 31 August 2024

Bad blogger here !!!!!!


 

Hi my lovely blog friends, I am sorry I haven't posted anything since the 'book', lets not talk about that hahaha.

After last weeks awful weather and me being under the weather, well I thought I need to put something on my blog, so here is what I have, only a couple or three bits but it keeps it ticking over.

Another book mark for my latest read, I can't wait to start it, its titled '1963' a' Slice of jam and bread'  by Tommy Rhattigan. 
I just used one of my transfers from ages ago but they are so lovely. Added a new tab top die I bought and that was that.

Then I saw this cute little image and got it, my colouring skills are fading fast, I need to practice more often, anyway, its a tag for someone who knits or crochets, you get the  gist.

Sorry about the light shining on, its been hard going this afternoon, but anyway I added some scissors and the same tab top again.

This last one is a page from my journal and I only just noticed I hadn't published before, 

Its all bits of TH stash, I find it sad that the pictures in these packs are of people enjoying life and I have no idea who they are, hate to think my family pics could end up like this, but anyway.....
last but not least while the gale was going on last week my friend, Pinky,  added her knitting or crocheting to FB and I said I had picked up my hook early, usually don't get cracking till the weather turns !!!!! I am far from finished but this is a little glimpse.

Thats all for today, or maybe a few days who knows, I will always keep up with comments though.
Thanks so much for popping by, I really appreciate you all. xxx



8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

All beautiful projects, love the beautiful flower image on your bookmark and I have read that book too-love the tab top die, cute little bear tag and fabulous journal page-love the crocheting too not done any for a few years. Hope you are feeling better.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful bookmark Janette, and love your sweet teddy and your colouring is fabulous, mine has really gone off..lol..I will stick to stickers and pictures, and speaking of those I love your journal book page and making up stories about the people in the photos..What you making?, a leg blanket, I love my leg blanket but I didn't make it, cannot do a stitch..

luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful bookmarks and you fabulous colouring. Your crocheting looks awesome I can't crochet wish I could. I hope both you and the weather improves. Sending a hug and best wishes Ginny x

chrissy xx said...

Certain a lot going on behind the scenes with you Janette. You've been so busy.
Two FABulous bookmarks great colours and designs too.
So much detail on your journal page too.
This left handed girl can knit, but, sadly never crocheted. Looking forward to seeing your finish project. x
My M.I.L always put dates, places and names on every photo they took and it's wonderful to look through them.
Chrissyxx
We have a yellow warning today! Went out this morning, but, I'm definitely stopping in this afternoon! The rain has arrived!!

Mrs.B said...

Lovely image on the bookmark Janette, and the bear image is sweet, great journal page too, haven't been in mine for ages, just lack to time.
Crocheting looks lovely, looking forward to seeing the finished result.
BTW, you can't beat me for bad blogging!!
Avril xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and excellent colors love this and a great design xx

Lisa said...

Great projects on this post. I love the gorgeous transfers on that first bookmark. That flower really stands out. I love your gorgeous crochet. It has been many years since I tried it and only tried it once. I would love to learn crochet and knitting.

pinky said...

What an amazing post Janette! It full of gorgeousness!! The tags are just beautiful. I'm like you, really need to practise more at my colouring, though I was never really good at it anyway lol. Your journal page is brilliant. I thought you were going to tell me the photos where from your family ones. I love your blanket, what a lovely stitch. What kind of wool are you using?

Featured post

Journal page.

  Good morning, this is a quick post really. I made this page last week and never got round to putting on my blog, Its a paper serviette ima...