Pages

Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2024

Just a quick post....I think.....

 


Made this yesterday afternoon, its a really quick make and so far I don't know if she will be a card one day or maybe a tag, who knows.


Got some transfers from Temu awhile back and this is one, isn't she quite lovely..

Stencilled the brickwork background with some TH distress ink, them used some transfers from 49 and market, the text is obviously another of TH stickers, which I now realise I should have put the 'darling' first, bear with me, haha.  Layered her up on some black cardstock to create a frame and thats it.

Do hope you like. I am making a book at the moment, old school style like the ones we used to make ages ago, but now I know why I said I wouldn't do one again :)) and then I had a 24hr stop and rest because my heart rate was on the roof, but its all fine now. So this was a little break for me.

Are you all enjoying your week so far, I haven't been able to sit out for a couple of days but I will, and I have a new book so its pulling at me, hahaha.

Thanks so much for you visits, love to all.



9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous image and scene you have created its going to be great what every you end up making.
I hope you are feeling okay today not great is it when you have a bad day . Sending a big hug your way.
Thank you for all your kind comments.
Ginny ♥ x

Chris said...

I love it Janette- she's gorgeous and you created a fabulous background for her- perfect sentiment too!
Glad you're feeling better after your rest, hope you get a chance to sit out with that book soon! I've had to come indoors- sun is shining, it's nice and warm but so windy I think it's blowing the pollen around so much it's playing havoc with my hayfever and I can't stop sneezing! Not so bad indoors.
Take it easy and look after yourself.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and would make a fabulous card, love the stencilled background and the sentiment works just think of Patsy in Ab Fab she always added the Darling afterwards. Thank you for your thoughtful comments-much appreciated. Take care of your heart too!
Carol x x x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Janette, Love the stenciled background and sentiment stickers and the sticker is gorgeous and a good size by the look of her, I got some the other day and they are so very tiny I can't even see them..lol..is she a sticker or rub on..either or, a gorgeous panel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Love the girl sticker, what a wonderful sentiment and background too. Good Luck with the book. x

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! FABulous colours Janette.
LOve your design too. This brickwork background is Brilliant!!
Chrissyxx

Lisa said...

That transfer is amazing. She looks great against the brick too.

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous panel. Your background is amazing and the sentiment works just fine. I'm glad you are feeling better. Take good care!

pinky said...

That is so cool Janette. Love your background which works beautifully with your stickers and sentiment!!

Featured post

New stamp set....

  New stamp set came yesterday and I just had to play right then. They are not branded and I think you will get where I bought them from. Th...