Pages

Pages

Monday 9 September 2024

Happy day.


 

Hi Lovely people, hope you had a good weekend and your week is going well so far.

I got my new image from Mo's Patreon page, he is so cute and I had to colour him up asap, so I did and here he is.


I am sort of miffed at the card this is on, as soon as I began layering up it had a problem and instead of starting over I carried on, so this won't be going out to anyone, I can't stand imperfections, its bad enough my eyes are not as good where my colouring is concerned, but this !!!! no I just can't :))

Side view I used some rub-ons from CraftStash, they are for Mental well being so bought a few.


Thats it, off I go, I have a few things on this week , and I bought a new chair from Dunelm that had just arrived, thats coming Wednesday, also got a Doctors appointment for the same day, its all exciting stuff hahaha.

Thankyou for popping in and if you leave a comment better still.



6 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a super fun image and coloured beautifully Janette, love it, and cannot see any problems with your card, love the little sentiment tag on the side..

luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I agree with Chrissy nothing wrong with the card.
It is a stunning card beautifully made love the image and your colour is great!
Take care hugs Ginny x

crafty-stamper said...

Just playing catch up- Gorgeous card and love the cute beautifully coloured image-I can't see anything wrong with the layering and cardstock?
Carol x

Lisa said...

What a great image and you colored it up perfectly too. I love when I get a new image and have to color it up right away. I know those are the images that I will enjoy again and again.

Chris said...

It's a gorgeous card Janette, love the image and you coloured it beautifully. Looking forward to having time to colour it up myself now that we're back from holiday (and I've caught up with the laundry!) The layered design is lovely - and I can't see anything wrong with it either!
xx

pinky said...

Such exciting lives we lead Janette lol. Hope all went well with doc! I just got my image through too so your beautiful card and colouring has inspired me!!

Featured post

New stamp set....

  New stamp set came yesterday and I just had to play right then. They are not branded and I think you will get where I bought them from. Th...