Pages

Pages

Sunday 15 September 2024

Journal page.


 

Good morning, this is a quick post really.

I made this page last week and never got round to putting on my blog, Its a paper serviette image , I tore it up and mod-podged it into place, added some touches of faded black and gold around the edges, a stamp here and there and some TH  sentiment strips, done. I like it simply because I love Cows, adorable creatures.


Is he a little picture or what !!!!! haha

Thats all folks, I am off to do I don't know what as its a very rainy day here, so it could be a telly catch up who knows. Hope your day is a good one, take care. 



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love cows as well they have such gorgeous eyes. Fabulous page Janette you van get fabulous images on napkins.
Take care hugs Ginny xxx

Chris said...

He's fabulous Janette, what a great journal page. Have a good day despite the weather! Not wanting to show off but it's beautiful here, only indoors because I'm cooking a roast and I can't hear the cooker beeping from the garden- when I'm reading I get too absorbed and have no sense of time passing and we're not too keen on burnt offerings (used to them though...) Hope you get some more sunshine soon.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous page and fabulous image-brilliant-yep raining here too!
Carol x

pinky said...

I love it Janette. Love the black word strips too, really pops! It's very warm here today and we are due some nice weather this week, fingers crossed!!

Chrissy said...

Oh, he is wonderful Janette, my daughter loves these types of cows, please tell me you got the serviettes off Temu, what a great page, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Gorgeous! I love cows too, something about those eyes.

Featured post

New stamp set....

  New stamp set came yesterday and I just had to play right then. They are not branded and I think you will get where I bought them from. Th...