Pages

Pages

Friday 25 October 2024

Getting ready for Halloween...

 

I have made a couple of tags for the boys bags, I looked everywhere yesterday for a stamp set I bought last year, all spooky stuff, can I find it, well no, so the pumpkin die came out and I just hope they like it, mind you, they will probably like the treats to notice :))



Coloured the pumpkin with inks, put them on a spring so they wobble about, cut some letters out of gold card, added some gold ink splashes and added some charms I had.


Colouring in progress...yes one of the branches snapped off, stuff happens what can you do....

Thats it for now, I have had three birthdays this week alone, including todays, my DIL, and still got two more to go before the month is out, I tell you, October is a pain of a month for me these days :)) but shouldn't moan.


Have a lovely weekend, its abit chilly but dry, fingers crossed it stays that way.



7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two wonderful Halloween cards I love a spring wobbly
Have a great weekend .
Toffle is behaving weather okay so far!
Hugs Ginny

Chris said...

Your Halloween tags are gorgeous Janette, love the pumpkins. I'm afraid you're probably right about the boys being more interested in the treats than the tag though! You should make one for Mia-she'd be suitably impressed! (and she'd like the treats too!)
October is a busy birthday month for me too- daughter, daughter in law and one granddaughter all have birthdays- very expensive!!!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween tags, love the wobbly pumpkins-happy birthday to your DIL. Cold, damp and foggy here today.
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours and design Janette. I remember once filling a card front with £1 coins...He didn't see the card lol. just put the money in his pocket!
Know the feeling of birthdays! My busy month is September.
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

I know the die and I know the leaf falls off, so frustrating..but the tags are fabulous, love the gold lettering and of course my favourite pumpkin..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Your Halloween tags for the boys' bags are so fun and creative! The wobbling pumpkin die and gold ink splashes add a playful touch, and the charms are a great detail. Even if the branch snapped off, the tags are sure to be a hit—especially with the treats inside!

pinky said...

I am sure they will love them Janette. I am forever being heavy handed so most things fall apart on me lol. Your October sounds like my April! Hard work and very expensive lol.

Featured post

Happy rainy day Monday.....

  Hello all, hope you all had a good weekend and are well, so many bugs about. My DIL has been quite ill, it started on her birthday last we...