Hi there, hope all is well, I have a question for you all, my reading list hasn't updated for at least six days, its driving me nuts. Noe either no one has posted in the last few days ????? OR blogger is on the turn again. Are you having the same problems. xxxx
Pages
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
8 comments:
Yes, I'm having the same problem. I'm glad to see it's just not happening to me. Hope they get it fixed soon.
cindys-greencricut
Same problem here too-but today I noticed I have a few new notifications-so fingers crossed.
Carol x
Mine has eventually updated, but looking at it by no means all posts from those I follow.
B x
Fingers crosses I had a few updates yesterday. I am feeling a lot better thank you just still ache, still I suppose these things take time. Hope you are feeling okay and looking after yourself.
Carol x
Same here Janette, mine went missing for 6 days!
They have now started to return, so fingers crossed, some from hours ago? some from 6 days ago all mixed up, but, at least it's a start so fingers crossed x Also a comment in spam from 2017! makes you wonder just what's been going on.
Chrissyxx
I think blogger does not like us, I have just found a comment left days ago, I never saw, and it does not look as if they have updated my reading list very much,
Hope you are ok
Beautiful blog
Sorry, I've not been around to find this out. Hope it's all sorted now? x
Post a Comment