Pages

Pages

Monday 28 January 2019

Playing around..


Hello lovely people, cold here but lovely blue skies...so far anyways..
Just thought I would add these to my blog, I was having a play around the other day, made a couple of simple cards and a page from one of my books, so all good...
Now I don't confess to being an expert at this, but I do love playing and not always brave enough to show, the little stamps were a freebie in a mag recently, all TH  stuff, so I got to work with inks and my favourite acrylics and a nice bow...
This is same mount board off cuts, the stamp is from a set I bought when I first started crafting, long time ago and all forgotten about, the same for the sentiment, amazing what you find when your not even looking....
Onto the pages, I made a pocket in this one, there will be several before I'm done, I love pockets, all the images are from the same magazine freebie, it had so many stencils, stamps and free papers which I can't even think of using right now, you do realise this is the girl who won a 12x12 book of TH DP years ago, seriously years, still have some...the quality is outstanding and I am saving them for something....ha ha...
LOVE this sentiment...
BTW the magazine was Simply Cards..well worth the money...
Hope you like my attempts at using up stash.....enjoy your day..xxx

12 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Janette, it's always fun to play around with stamps, stencils, inks and paint! You've created some beautiful cards and a fabulous page! I have these stamps and stencils too...not got around to playing with them yet though, so thanks for the inspiration!
Chris
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your makes are stunning I love them all. You have been having a lovely time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous makes Janette great sentiment in your journal and never thought of making pockets in jornals,love the freebie stamps-mine get more use than the bought ones!!!Gorgeous bow and really love the first card.I agree about your best ideas when you are rushed rather than taking your time-I don't have a distress tool either I use an old stitch ripper found in a sewing box a few years ago
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant, isn't it fun to play around with these goodies, love it.xxx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow love your two pretty cards and your journal page,very clever,well done my friend.
Also i would like to thankyou for your visits and lovely comments that you leave on my blog,for some reason your comments dont go into my email page so that i can answer you,sorry for that,but i do appreciate your visits and comments,thankyou xx

Mrs.B said...

You've put the freebies to good use Janett, love all your artwork today.
I need a play day to try mine again, I did have lots of ideas for them, thanks for the inspiration.
Avril xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These look fabulous, well done

Chrissy said...

FABulous projects Janette..love your stamps and colours,gorgeous cards and great art journal book with pockets..I tried an art journal once but just didn't go anywhere with it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Such beautiful work Janette. Love your colour mix and the journal looks amazing. I really want to have a go.

MagsB said...

Oh what pretty colours, Janette! All your cards and your page look gorgeous!

love Mags B x

Liz McGuire, said...

You have certainly put these mag gifts to good use! Love all the projects, Liz x

creationsnz said...

I love this saying, I hope I can live it. CarolG

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...