Pages

Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #504 ATG


Hello again everyone, are the weeks flashing past or is it just me...!!!

This weeks challenge at CraftyCatz has the added twist, chosen by myself of Add a sentiment.
Our wonderful sponsor, who also provided our images, is Sherry West Art and you can find the Etsy shop HERE
As soon as I saw these images I had to grab them up and I hope the team have enjoyed playing with them also.
Here are two cards I made with just two of these fab images..
Is she cute or what I just love her, she is called Leila Ladybug and if you look in the shop there is a set, I only used two but the lovely team used another one. The sentiment is pc generated and she is coloured with both Copic and promarkers, the spotted DP is back to basics.
And here is the next one, same set of course.
Same as before but the DP if from The Paper Boutique, Perfect partners 8x8 pad, love it.
I did get carried away a bit with the sentiments, just amusing myself...oh and a doodle round as you can see.
Thats it again for today, I am enjoying this sunny weather, its so good to sit out isn't it, I am reading a book I put to one side at Christmas time, its called The Five by Hallie Rubenhold and its about the rippers victims, really brilliant read and not gruesome, so yes, happy camper here...
Stay safe lovely people.




16 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

These are so beautifully coloured and your sentiments do make me smile. Always a pleasure looking at your makes and brings a smile. Enjoy your book. Oh wait till you see her new little one with a frog. Stay safe

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful cards two totally different makes Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

These images really are cute Janette, love both of your cards, lovely designs-beautifully coloured and great sentiments.
I'm just off out for a walk with the dog now...planning an afternoon reading in the garden after I've sorted out those teeny plants!
Enjoy your book!
xx

Diane said...

Your images are super cute Janette and fabulous coloring.

Hugs Diane

Jac’s Playground said...

2 totally gorgeous cards Janette and love your sentiments, just sorry I couldn't join in this week. Have a great week and stay safe xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your cards are gorgeous. Those images are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa Andersson said...

Such pretty images, especially like the first one...and that sentiment...brilliant. Your coloring is fantastic as always and like the dotted papers. You do CAS perfectly and they are both gorgeous, Janette.
Have a great weekend
Lisa xxx

Brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful, Janette! New artist to me, will have to check out her store. I'm so glad to see this COVID thing hasn't affected your sense of humor! Stay safe!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous images and beautifully coloured -love the sentiments
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Yes! Super cute images.
Loving your soft colours and fun sentiments.
Enjoy your book!
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful cards, I love them both such sweet images
Hope you are OK stay safe and well

Chrissy said...

What sweet little images Janette and coloured beautifully love the sentiment on the pink one, she is adorable,and the dress on the blue one is so lovely, I love dresses like that, cant wear em now i'm too old and they make my bum look big..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl said...

You are right - these images are sweet! Love your cards.

pinky said...

I totally agree, the weeks are just disappearing Janette! I am loving your gorgeous cards today. How cute are those wee images. I hadn't heard of her before. You have definitely showcased those two beautifully. Hugs
Pinky

Pop's Cards said...

These are so very cute I love the cute image, and the colours are perfect, hugs Pops x

creationsnz said...

Oh what gorgeous girls! and lovely doodles. CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....