Pages

Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Now for something silly...


Think the heat has got to me..haha...anyway, found this image from Mo Manning in a box, coloured up ages ago, made a simple book page about the times we are in, I have been doing that quite alot. 
I had just clipped it to paper before adding to my book but it amused me really, everyone has a different take on this depending I suppose, how it affects you , but she always makes me smile, a woman on the edge, all been there, I know I have..I shaded the world blue because it is from space, haha...think I may be losing it.!!!! Hope you like my fun piece and I hope you are all coping better than this poor woman.
Thats it people, hope you enjoy the rest of the day, very sunny and so hot in my back garden...Stay safe.xxx

13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lol pmsl many feel like this

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous page Janette - what a wonderful image and your take on the present situation is such fun.
Stay safe and enjoy your sunshine in the garden.
Avril xx

Caz said...

OMG Love it Janette...fab image.. Must admit made me lol...Hope your well...

Caz xx

Chris said...

Brilliant page Janette! Love that image- I think we all feel like this some of the time (even without a lockdown!) It can't last forever, best thing is just to be patient and stay safe. Enjoy your garden and the sunshine.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous page Janette and brilliant image-think we can all relate to that lol
Carol x

Brenda said...

I totally get this page! Love it!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous page made me smile. Hope you are keeping well Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning page. I think that is how I feel but it will probably be for more than three weeks. We can do this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

Brilliant! I think I live on the edge Janette lol. I love this page and hopefully in years to come it will make you laugh out loud instead of looking at it now and thinking....HELP!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous clever page Janette, great image, love to see the globe and the lock and clock, very clever..we were given one more week then going to level three which is much the same as level four but we can make our bubble bigger, so I could go to my daughters house, but I'm happy staying home..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh this is just fun, lol. Brilliant take on the current situation and beautiful design.
Hugs, Lisa

Pop's Cards said...

This made me smile this is so me, I am so ready for the rest of them to go out and give me five minutes of peace, I love this, hugs Pops x

creationsnz said...

Great page Janette - I haven't got to that stage yet, we lead a very quiet life normally - but hang in there, better times are coming!! Hugs, CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....