Pages

Pages

Saturday 27 June 2020

New blogger ..screammmmmmm

Hi can any of you help me out here, I have been using new blogger on and off since it was announced, and the last couple of weeks were OK, you have to get use to where things are now but hey-ho. That was until thursday, omg, its all gone crazy, my 2020 card file where I keep everything waiting to be blogged appeared to be empty, I really struggled every which way and ended up having to do my post via copy and paste from else where, but as soon as I reverted to Legacy it all appeared again, so just tried again, because there are a few things I liked about  the new one, to no avail, all gone again, its bizarre and PLEASE, don't tell me to go to the Help page or any other page, no one is listening.....SO, can anyone help please, oh and yes, no comments were showing up and a friend contacted me to ask why..!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Janette I hate the new blogger, I can’t answer your question sorry.
Ok everything is different but I have found in tge pass ask a question and get no reply or be referred to someone asking the same question and have to see what reply they got.
I schedule a lot of my posts but I have found they put it in draft even when you say publish and you have to say again publish.
Yes blogger Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope you are safe and well.

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette I have been using new blogger for a while. Some things work well and some don't. I am so sorry I don't know the answer to your question. I do hope things improve. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

No answer either but perhaps just stay on the old blogger as I am sure there will be many complaints they will not change it.xxx

Chrissy said...

Oh, dear, no answers here either, I'm doing okay on it..slow,but okay..and I have to remember lots..I may go back to old blogger, I'm not sure..this one is designed for phones..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

I'm sorry to hear that Janette, how upsetting after all that work. I hope you find the answer soon. Hugs, CarolG

pinky said...

I haven't changed over yet Janette and after reading so many complaints about it I will be holding out until they force me over to the dark side!! Hope you find an answer soon.

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ. Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, think...