Pages

Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #513 ATG


Morning, well almost afternoon, sorry for being so late.
This week our lovely host is Nick who has chosen the optional theme of Time to Relax.
Our wonderful sponsor is SHEEPSKI and you can find all the fabulous images HERE
I chose the image My Pad, to be honest I didn't do it justice at all, to much green, so sorry.
Well as you can see, alot of green..!!!!!!!...coloured with promarkers, DP is BTB and the dream sentiment is from an old set.
Seriously so sorry about this card....
Side view with a Life is beautiful sentiment
Hope you can come join us, the girls made some gorgeous cards and who knows you could be next weeks lucky winner.

I am off to wait for my son to bring his family out front, its my youngest grandson Gabriels birthday today, he is now 3 and a little monkey he is too, have been trying to gather his gifts up and made a few cupcakes, which he loves, and lots of balloons, honestly if you gave this cutie a balloon he would be more than happy..haha will try get a few pictures, although I can't be with them I still get to see him at a distance. Ok, have a lovely day.xx


 

15 comments:

pinky said...

Not a thing wrong with this card. He has just relaxed himself into the leaf!! Love it Janette. Hope your wee Grandson has a lovely birthday. I am sure he will be so excited when he sees you standing with gifts, cupcakes and balloons!! Have a great weekend.

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette wondered where you was but Grandsons come 1st and hope the weather improves for his visit. Such a shame you cant grab a birthday cuddle. Stay safe and love the card. Sorry no card for him his date escaped me and naughty Nanna didnt remind me. Enjoy your day

Chris said...

I have absolutely no idea why you're apologising for this beautiful card Janette-frogs are green and so are leaves it's nature's camouflage to keep him safe, it would be awful if a large bird spotted him lying there relaxing on his lily pad! Beautifully coloured and a lovely clea design.
Enjoy your meeting with the little birthday boy, hope he enjoys his balloons!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love it. That frog is so relaxed.I hope you have a lovely day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous card gave a great weekend Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kim said...

great card Janette - such a cute froggy!
Hope your grandson has a great lockdown birthday!
Kim x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card really love the fun image and the B.paper is perfect just looks like a space in the pond-looks fine to me
Carol x

NickScrapShack said...

Well, I like the card, not to much green for me and I like the design!
Hope you had a wonderful day with your grandson, I do hope we can go back to cuddling soon, I miss it so much!
Take care! Nick

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette xx ❤️❤️

aussie aNNie said...

Super fun froggie card, looks so cool.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love this image and he looks so relaxed
Hope you are Ok, and not too windy where you are.

creationsnz said...

No need for apologies, it's a fun froggy card, and you can see froggy's not bothered at all, in fact he likes being green. CarolG

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, it's a lovely card and Mr Froggy looks so happy to be on his lily pad.
Hope you had a lovely day seeing the family - it's so hard to keep you distance!
Hugs, Avril xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

I think this is a wonderful card Janette, not too much green for me

I'm your latest follower, looking forward to seeing your makes

June x

Chrissy said...

I LOVE your chillax frog Janette, fabulous colouring, I love the green, well he would look a might strange if he was pink..the greens work well, nice shading and he looks so happy, hope you had a great visit from the family and I will send some sun over..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...