Pages

Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Back again.


Oh its so cold here today, flippin heck need to put heating on, I hope wherever you are you fairing better than this for mid July..!!!!

 Ok so I said I had a few other things in the pipeline, this is another of those wood hearts I bought from The Works, no more for a while so breathe a sigh of relief, haha.
So covered it with this sweet paper napkin that I finally found a whole bundle I knew I had some but they were buried deep, covered it with modge podge and let dry, then just added the flowers which were bought at the sell out of WO before they changed hands, 'Happy' was from CraftStash, little medal/token is a TH and filled the little glass bottle with glass and beads, the blue flowers are dried from a spray i had, I always keep these they are so pretty. Last thing sprayed with CC spray and shine and added some fine glitter. DONE...phew...
Thats that done.

Now a question, who of you have a Gelli plate....well I have only just bought one and talk about a kid with a new toy, wow, the things you can do, I haven't been this excited since I first began card making, my mind is in over time with the things I can maybe do with this thing, here is a pic of one of the backgrounds, now be kind because I am new to this but I LOVE it
 Just peeling off the plate
The designs you can do, I love it..but right now I can't play because I have everything out of my room to accomadate new drawers, which are being assembled as i type by my youngest son, he is six feet 3 and very clever but this is driving him nuts and believe me when I tell you he is as mild mannered as they come...oh dear i think I will hide somewhere....haha...
Enjoy your day friends.xxx

14 comments:

Caz said...

Loving the heart Janette...I have a gelli plate...not played with it for while...will have to dig it out lol

Caz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful heart love all the flowers and little bottle -I don't have a Gelli plate but you have created a fabulous background on yours
carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette I love the way you have decorated this heart. It is amazing. It isn't cold here but it is raining. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

The heart is gorgeous Janette, so pretty with all those beautiful flowers.
Gelli plates are so much fun- feel the need to get mine out now- your design is stunning!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely and sweet designed heart, love the flowers you chose and your colours are so pretty… The gelli plate is my most fav and most used crafting tool...sure is fun and the results can be amazing....♥♥

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a stunning heart. Keep warm and stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful heart, I love the design and the colours

pinky said...

I am more than happy to see these beautiful hearts Janette! This one is LUSH!!! Do I need a gelli plate now, you have me all excited and I am not even sure what it is. Off to check with Mr Google. Hope your drawers are safely installed by now and your son has a smile on his face again!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful heart Janette..beautiful shimmer and gorgeous napkin background and then came the flowers, so gorgeous..well, this just made me happy too..as for the Geli plate, I have one, used it once and just dont get it..love your background and all the backgrounds I have youtubed but just seem to get it right, I will try again one day.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Wow, more beautiful mixed media! I love how everything works so beautifully together. As for your print, WOW! They are fun to play with and very addicting...you should see my pile of prints, I get started and think, "just one more pull...I wonder what would happen if...this needs just a little green...". Ya know what I mean?

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous I love all the details, I used to have one but gave it away, I am not really in to messy and it felt funny, to me like chalk board and nails, I just couldn't touch it, I know I am weird, hugs Pops x

Mrs.B said...

The heart is so pretty, napkins make such wonderful backgrounds and I like the matching flowers you added.
I've toyed with the idea of a Gelli plate a few times then think do I need another toy? but your background looks fabulous, just my type, and I look forward to seeing more - although it might just tempt me into a purchase!!
Hope you're having a good weekend.
Avril xx

creationsnz said...

I have just got a gelliplate too, but haven't made such a delicious print as in your pic! CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....