Pages

Pages

Monday 13 July 2020

Weekend play


Hi all, hope you had a lovely weekend.
I had a play with some old-ish papers I have stashed, I am sorting out ready for a new set of storage drawers so its been a learning curve of how much I really have opposed to what I use. Now looking out for good homes for lots of stamps too, thought maybe a club could make use. will see.
Right, I did no colouring on this one....I Know!!!! how odd...haha
The papers are all Mintay, which I love and keep in a big 12x12 box, WHY...I don't know its a fettish I think, Did quite abit of cutting and fiddling about and this is the result.
All very 'not me' really but I think its quite ok.
Inside.
Thats it, hope to enter the following.
I also made yet another heart hanger and did a quick tute on how to assemble a book for a friend, nothing special but hope it will help, will add those in the week. 
Have a lovely Monday friends.

16 comments:

Chris said...

Looks as if you had a lovely crafty weekend Janette, hope that means your headaches have gone! Beautiful card, love the shabby chic look- I can never get it right!
xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Your "cutting and fiddling about" has certainly paid off, this is a beautiful card Janette

June x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

STUNNING CARD LOVE THE INSIDE AS WELL. Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card Janette, the papers look so pretty, all your hard work cutting has been worth it.
Avril xx

Jean said...

I love this card ! I use Mintay papers often they are amazing to work with x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Janette love the beautiful papers
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Oh it is beautiful Janette.. I love all the images cut out and arranged so beautifully..I loe that hot air balloon and all the flowes and leaves, so pretty..I just bought a few packets of die cut mushrooms and flowers and people stuff like that to have a play with, have not arrived yet, but one day they will..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and love the layers here. x

Pop's Cards said...

This is very pretty I love the vintage feel to it, hugs Pops x

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

pinky said...

It's just beautiful. So much to catch the eye and would probably be even nicer (if possible) to see face to face.

Chrissy said...

Loved seeing your card again..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful design,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Brenda said...

Another beauty! I love how you have completed the inside.

Pamela said...

A really pretty card. Are the Mintay papers downloads/digital to fit in with the rules for CD Sunday?
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...