Pages

Pages

Friday 17 July 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #515 ATG


Happy Friday again, so soon, whats happening to the weeks, crazy times..
I hope you are all well and staying sane. I am just about hanging in there..!!!! I think.
OK, this week our optional theme is chosen by Zora and she likes Fairies, yay me too...
Our sponsor is Colour of Love and you can find so many lovely images HERE
For my card I used Moonflower provided by our sponsor
Coloured with promarkers and then inked background, the DP is BtoB and the die cuts were left overs from another project which I recently found in a box.
Once again thats it for today. Only one more week to go and our challenge is taking a break for 'summer', yes that thing that should be happening right now and isn't.!!!!!

Well my new drawers are all assembled and filled to the brim, I am so happy with them and feel more organised, how long it will last is another question but its a nice change.
Take care lovely friends, see you all soon.xxx
 

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card very striking and love those diecuts framing the image. have a good weekend

NickScrapShack said...

Oh Janette! I love love love your card. Fantastic design and wonderful colouring. Love the contrast you created between the dark panels and the fancy die cuts.

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card is gorgeous I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful design Janette, the contrast between the focal image and the dark colours of the fabulous DP gives at a lovely dreamy feel- the corner die cuts are beautiful too.
Keep on hanging in there- have a good weekend- hope you get some summer sunshine soon.
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fabulous image.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card Janette,gorgeous image and beautifully coloured and love those left over die-cuts
Carol x

Chrissy said...

She is just gorgeous Janette and coloured beautifully and I LOVE your card design with those beautiful corners..Glad you love your drawers, I was contemplating getting drawers but scared I wont see everything and not use it..was also going to change from big book shelves to pantry's as I'm scared it will all fall off if we have an earthquake and we have some little shakes lately..let me know how your draws go..

Luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette love the colour's and design xx❤️❤️

Brenda said...

She is so sweet and so beautifully colored. I love your embellishment of this card!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely post with fabulous design amazing colours, lovely. x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful image
Hope you are keeping well

pinky said...

This card is just gorgeous Janette. She is such a pretty fairy. Glad the drawers got sorted and I am sure they are well filled by now. Enjoy the break from the dt. I think we could all do with a real one though!!

Pop's Cards said...

I love this the inking really make that cutie stand out, hugs Pops x

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Janette, the image is so pretty. Love how you've framed it with the die cuts.
Avril xx

creationsnz said...

Wonderful contrast and what a fantastic way to frame it with the diecuts. CarolG

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...