Pages

Pages

Friday 10 July 2020

CraftyCatz challenge ATG #514


Good morning, I must say a big 'SORRY' for not being a good blogger this week, I will try catching up with you all asap, I am suffering real bad headaches and keeping away as much as possible from all devices, its driving me mad.
I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe. 

OK, lets get on, this week is AuntySue's turn to host and she has chosen the optional theme of Christmas, yay....not really but there you go, haha...
We have two really wonderful sponsors this week, first up is Star Jam Lines who gave the team these fab images to use and you can find them all here
Next up is Dis Digi Stamps and you can find them HERE

Here is my card using Gnomes sing
Coloured with Copic and Flex markers, lots of glittery stuff, DP was from a Works pad from last year.
Inside I printed one of the gnomes and coloured him same way, so cute these little guys.
 Thats it, hope you can come along, see the girls gorgeous creations and join the fun.
This weekend is 'supposedly' bringing some sunshine with it, I hope so because I am so sick of the rain, its just depressing isn't it. 
Have a lovely day friends and I will see you soon.


19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and love the might cool image too...great design... Have a great weekend ♥

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning inside and out Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette fab ie Christmas card love the colour combo and snowy trees I see he continues his magic inside awesome card. Have a good weekend could do with some sunshine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say with my other hat on. . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Totally gorgeous Janette! Love these cute little gnomes, your amazing colouring brings them to life, the inside is beautiful too.
Hope your headaches disappear- and fingers crossed for some sunshine!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning Christmas card. Those gnomes are so cute. Christmas cards is mostly what I have been making. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

I echo your Christmas sentiment but with all the challenges may have to give in amd make one at least lol.Hope your headaches ease soon.Great Christmas though and love the cute gnomes
carol x

Chrissy said...

Such cute little gnomes and I love how you coloured all icy and chilly, love the trees and snow and the inside all done too, gorgeous fun and fabulous card Janette...

Luv CHRISSYxx

NickScrapShack said...

Sorry to hear about your headaches, hope you feel better soon!

Your card looks totally amazing. I love the colours and your colouring looks awesome as always. Fantastic inside too. The trees look very nice too.

Take care and stay safe, Nick

creationsnz said...

Can't help but smile with these little guys. I love the scene you made and the beautiful inner as well. CarolG

Leanne said...

Nothing like a Gnome at Christmas time, love the dies and the stamp, awesome card and thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful and gorgeous christmas card, I love your design and the images
Dont worry I am a bad blogger at the moment too

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, love those sweet gnomes and you've coloured them beautifully.
Hope you're feeling better and the sun shines for you.
Avril xx

pinky said...

This is just adorable, love the little gnomes Janette. I hope you are feeling better now but right to stay off computer. Nothing worse for it!!

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Ahh your card is too cute! And very nice made too! Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog. Bye, Deezy (DT)

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Sorry to read you're having so many headaches Janette, but, ahh you have still managed to make this so very cute card

June x

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning I just love these cute gnomes, hugs pOps x

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Sweet image and coloring. I love the die cut trees. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments

NickScrapShack said...

So happy to see that you entered this amazing Christmas card with our challenge at I love ProMarkers. Best of luck! Nick

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...