Pages

Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Craft Challenge Tag


 

Yes I am here on a Thursday whats up with me...well I saw my friend Sue who designs for the Craft challenge had made a gorgeous Tag so I thought I would have ago and enter one of the many tags I have been making for the christmas gifts, its quite a simple design.

Ran the tag through a brickwork folder, used some stickyback silver tape I have on a big roll, added some die cut stars and covered them in glitter and then added the silver elastic, beads and tiny silver starts , cut out a sentiment and done.Sorry the picture is abit 'off', the lighting is awful here.Why not enter the challenge, its fun and you might win something nice.

Added to CRAFT challenge TAGS

Thats it for today, will be back tomorrow with my CraftyCatz post. I hope you are all well, stay safe and please take care.
 



10 comments:

Mrs.B said...

HI Janette, a lovely tag it's a great design with the stars. I am trying to make a start, but Mr Mojo keeps disappearing!
Avril xx

pinky said...

It's gorgeous and full of sparkly texture Janette!

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous tag. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful tag lots of lovely embellishments Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag love the embossing and all the sparkly stars
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag Janette, the silver is gorgeous, love the stars and brick embossing is perfect..beautiful and elegant, I really love this.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous silver tag, beautifully designed. Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, GDT Pat K xx

Aunty Sue said...

Really Sparkly and just the ticket for our challenge at Craft this week good luck in the draw

Brenda said...

This is a gorgeous tag! I love the texture and all that shine.

creationsnz said...

Super design and nice and sparkly, sure to delight whomever gets it! CarolG

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...