Pages

Pages

Sunday 21 March 2021

A bit of crafty stuff.

 


Good morning I hope your all enjoying a nice, chilled Sunday, just had my bacon and egg butty so I am ready for anything...as they say..

I am up to all kinds of things but thought I would share these before they get so lost never to be seen again.

Its Teddy Bo time, I still love these images, coloured with flex markers, the background is made up of a few random stamps and thought I would try be abit more colourful.

Then last week I made a couple more tags, and just could not be bothered blogging them at all, I feel I am getting rather lazy, but hey!!!!


 

Sadly the colour just didn't show up, its really quite nice, its one I made on the gel plate but you will hopefully believe me.I added silver foil in bits and bobs and I used various dies and stamped a sentiment.


This one I made simply because I felt 'that way out' that day and I had these strip sentiment and some old DP which all made sense on the day.:)


Now for something abit different, I made this just to keep my hands going, its lovely Shetland wool from Yorkshire trading, very soft and I wanted to try it out. Of course I had to add fringe, I do love fringing. Its been hand washed and naturally dried and its kept its shape, all good.
And what I should have added is it is a crochet item..{.thanks Carol I should have said something.xx}


Thats it for now, I am trying to get round to things as I go, been getting a few things sorted that were getting on top of me, I think I might get used to doing things when i please. Have a lovely day and thankyou so much for coming and having a look round.xx



19 comments:

Chris said...

Some fabulous makes here Janette, it is lovely to be able to create whatever you want, whenever you feel like it! The downside to being on DTs is that often you're restricted by themes and products....it's always great to use your own choice of stamps and techniques.
Love the card- great to see a Teddy Bo stamp, beautifully coloured and designed as always. Stunning tags, so different in style bot both gorgeous. The knitted blanket looks wonderful, so soft and warm!
It's peaceful here for a little while, Marvin has been fed and has settled down for a nap, he's settled so well already! A good boy but like all puppies a bundle of inquisitive energy that you can't take your eyes off when he's awake! He keeps us busy but we are delighted with him.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous projects Janette love the background and beautifully coloured image on the card,fabulous tag and love the P.paper on the slimline card.Absolutely gorgeous throw looks really soft and snuggly-is it crotchet?
You are entited to be lazy when you feel like it -recharges your batteries and feels more like a hobby once again when you make things because you want to
Carol x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning set of makes. I love them all. The crochet looks amazing. It is nice to have several projects on the go. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

Oh I still love Teddy Bo too Janette and so miss the images though don't miss being on the design team. Your card is adorable! As for the tags they are beautiful in both styles but the first is so striking!!Wow to your crochet blanket Janette, it's absolutely stunning and looks cuddly and rich! It is great to relax and be able to say I can't be bothered posting today. One reason I love Stampin' Up! as it's entirely up to me what I want to buy, what I want to make and what I want to post :) Your breakfast butty sounds delish!!

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable card with teddy bo, have a few of these and magnificent colours. Love this. x

Doreen said...

Wow you have been busy,love your card and those tags are gorgeous,the blanket is superb it look very soft and cosy.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection today have a great day Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous makes, love the blanket, great fringing,
Lovely cards and the plate looks fabulous
Hope you are keeping well and safe,

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Teddy Bo, love that image, is a beautiful card, gorgeous colouring with a beautiful background, your silver tag has beautiful shape and details. Your pink butterflies are gorgeous love the torn edge and your crochet is so beautiful and very neat, love the fringing. As for doing things as you please, yes, it seems days are getting like that, routine is out of the window.
Keep safe
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Oh, look at you being all busy and clever and stuff..I love Teddy Bo, I have some images somewhere, gorgeous colouring and I love your background..onto your first tag..WOW..fabulous, great design and colour.love the row of toadstools and the lush butterfly, then we go pink, now that is pretty, lovely papers.Your shawl is just beautiful..I cannot crochet,my Nana told my Mum I was unteachable..lol..I can almost feel how soft it is and love the natural colour..Well done youxx

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

All beautiful creations, Janette, but that crochet throw just looks so yummy! You are quite the well rounded artist. Thanks for all the inspiration!

creationsnz said...

Nice work Janette in all your makes. I especially love your crochet blanket - beautiful! CarolG

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic projects Janette, so glad you are crafting, take care and have a great week xxx

Claire said...

Wow you have been busy. All your projects are fabulous

NickScrapShack said...

So many pretty things on your blog today Janette! As always your colouring looks stunning and the silver tag with the butterfly is simply beautiful! That blanket looks so warm and cozy! I needed that today, woke up in it had snowed 5cm... (it should be spring now!).
Great to feel that you got time to do a few things that been on the list for a long time. Take time for yourself and do the things you want to do (not all the MUST DO).
Crafty hugs
Nick

aussie aNNie said...


aussie aNNie said...

Sending hugs. x

Aunty Sue said...

Wow how did i miss these just the l9ve them and your blankets are so l9vely and cosy

Mrs.B said...

The Teddy Bo image is adorable, I haven't seen those for ages, and your colouring is as always fabulous. Love the tags and I bet the first one does look fabulous in real life.
WOW to the shawl, it looks beautiful and soft and snuggly.
Avril xx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...