Pages

Pages

Sunday 4 April 2021

Happy Easter.


 

I hope your all enjoying a lovely easter weekend, not to much chocolate here, I really don't need it...

I have made a card with an old image I only occasionally use, she is cute isn't she.

Coloured with promarkers, the DP and ribbon are from stash, the banner was WOJ. The oval lifts to reveal the sentiment...


 

Sadly I made it to late to post anywhere so in a box it goes.
Used another banner inside and stamped a few eggs, btw the blue was abit darker than I wanted but thems the breaks I suppose.
 
Now my granddaughter Mia came wondering in the other day wanting to create something Easter-ish!!!!! to put on her new wall of billy bookcases, so we made this in quick time, and added the tag I was making to put on her easter gifts...
Looks like mayhem in a basket, haha..poor little chicks are all over the place but we did laugh, alot...
 
Sorry about the pic, I sprayed it with CC spray and it speckled abit..
Thats all from me for now, I hope your having a lovely weekend and finally getting to see friends and family closer than before.  Please stay safe lets not forget it altogether....




13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous monochrome card beautiful banner and P.paper I thought you had stamped it TBH.I really love the image -is it a stamp?Love the basket of eggs and tags made with Mia -and thats how a hobby should be enjoyable! Enjoy your easter weekend and hope you are enjoying your DT break
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lots of wonderful creations today Janette.
Wishing you and the family a very happy Easter.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

I love your beautiful Easter card Janette, fabulous design and that image is just gorgeous! Sweet tag and cute and fun Easter basket, lovely that you and Mia had such fun making it together. I hope you had a good time with your family this weekend, it's so good to be able to spend time with loved ones again.
xxx

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful Easter card Janette! I do love the Goose so much, she is a beauty! Great Easter basket too, it looks gorgeous! It´s one of the best things with crafting - doing it together with someone you love.
Happy Easter

Chrissy said...

Oh, your little duck in her Easter bonnet is just adorable Janette and I love the soft blues and cute banner..your Grand daughters basket is so lovely with all those little chicks and the flowers, so so pretty,and I love the sweet tag with the blow kiss bunny..I had NO chocolate this weekend which is now Monday, I had NO chocolate a week before this weekend either............okay,well because I went to the Warehouse and bought 10 bunnies for the kids and I ate em'...all of them..ha ha ha..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet papers used too. I haven't had any chocolates so am being good...xx

creationsnz said...

Oh your banner card is beautiful - I love your little friend - and your other project is fun too. CarolG

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your Easter makes are gorgeous. I love them all. I hope you had a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your Mother Goose card, she is beautiful and thee banner and design is gorgeous, love that it has a insert banner too. A Super Easter basket, great to have made it together me thinks. a fabby tag too.
Faith x

Mrs.B said...

I love the Easter card, is it a stamped image or a digi? it's fabulous and looks gorgeous with the soft shade of papers you used. I think you and Mia would have had lots of fun making that Easter basket, it's lovely and the tag is so sweet.
I hope you're having a lovely weekend, we woke to snow this morning, but fortunately it didn't last but it's very cold.
Hugs, Avril xx

Brenda said...

The goose is wonderful! She looks like a page from a wonderful, vintage storybook. The basket of peeps are precious, can only imagine the fun you had and the tag is perfection!

pinky said...

Your Easter card is so elegant and beautiful Janette! What a gorgeous wee image and I love the banner over the top. Your Granddaughter's Easter basket is just gorgeous! Love the added daisies and chicks!! The tag is so sweet and beautifully coloured! We are still chomping our way through Easter Eggs here Janette, not good for my covid waistline lol.

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Gorgeous easter makes. Love the softness of the bunny

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...