Pages

Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2023

I got a prize.....

 

I almost forgot to post this little cutie. The other week on FB, my lovely friend Pinky, did a draw as she always does and I was so lucky to win this Stampin up set, I know a whole set. It got here and I started to play, it makes such sweet tags, here is one.


Cut a piece of card with a deckle edge, inked and splashed abit, stamped the sweet image and coloured with soft pencils and that was it....how great to have a set that makes anything up so fast...

*****************

Next one is a tag I made for a BBQ I went to at Carla's a few weeks ago, you know when we got some sunshine, anyways, this was on the little gift I took with me for her.


 I stencilled the background to look like gingham, then used some odd bits of coloured card which had been inked for another project, for the pockets and gloves. The rest was cut from silver cardstock and some baby ribbon for the ties.

****************

That's all again, hope the wind and rain aren't to bad for you, its non-stop at the moment, honestly  its so depressing and the high winds just bash the house, mainly because we live open aspect front and back so we get battered.. Such is life, haha. Stay safe.



16 comments:

Chris said...

That's a fabulous prize Janette and I'm so pleased you won it (bet Pinky was too!) love the pretty tag you made with it, can see it will get good use in your clever hands.
The apron tag is amazing, so cute with that perfect stencilled background and all the little die cuts, I love it!
Weather mixed here, when it does rain it's heavy but we are still having some sunshine- and it's very windy! Nowhere near as much rain as further north though (so far!)
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your win Janette and love the stamps and cute card and tag you made-fabulous little apron tag with all the die-cut utensils too-love it
Carol x

Sue said...

Congrats on your win Janette and fab tags too..bet Pinky was happy you won too hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous and cute prize Janette and love that sweet little birdie, but I LOVE that apron and all those utensils in the pocket so stinking cute.. congratulations.

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Congratulation on winning love the fantastic tag and card you made. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

It's always lovely to have stamps that have been given to you. A super cute tag Janette and I LOve your colours. FABulous apron tag too.
Terrible weather here too. Some of our main roads are pretty bad, keep expecting the flood warning any day!
Chrissyxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on your wonderful and beautiful win Janette. Love the pretty tag and the colour mix. Your apron card is incredible, love all the tools with the gloves and gingham paper, so pretty. Yep! non-stop lashing rain here too Janette, just awful.
Faith x

Curly said...

Congratulation on your amazing win Janette and I love the awesome tag you made using the cute set. The apron tag is just perfect, I love the gingham stencilling and all of the cute utensils too, you can see in both tags that you really love what you do is shines through with your beautiful end results.

Have a lovely weekend and week ahead
Hugs Bridget :) x

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your win. What a cute set to win. I love, love, love that apron die cut. Really cute.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Margarets designer cards said...

Congratulations on your win, thats a beautiful card and lovely tag, I love the tag with all the kitchen cut out pieces,
Yes I am definitely fed up with the rain and wind, they keep forecasting more and more, on day this island will either sink or float away either bash into Europe, float across the pond
Take care

pinky said...

Look at you, what a great way to use that stamp set. I love the background Janette. Your apron tag is just gorgeous. I have a die like that somewhere so must have a go.

Mrs.B said...

Love the tags you've made with your prize from Pinky.

Brenda said...

Well done with your sweet win and the beautiful tag. I love the apron, all the darling little cooking tools, amazing!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....