Pages

Pages

Friday 21 June 2024

Using up some bits and bobs...

 


Good morning, who's glad its Friday, I know I am , no reason why just fancy a nice weekend...:))

Right then, yesterday inbetween doing abit of gardening and coming in for a cool down, I had these bits on my desk, so had a play and this is what I came up with.


I had been trying out a new EF on scraps of paper, so used a touch of gilding paste, added a butterfly and layered it up, sadly the butterfly looks a tad dark on the photo, but he is quite lovely, trust me...... its quite small really but you never know it could come in handy..


Kept it plain inside and the stamp is from a set I bought a few years ago from Craftstash.

Thats it people, hope your all enjoying the weather, makes a lovely change for us I know and as yesterday was the longest day!!! we need to get a move on enjoying summer :))

Have a lovely weekend, be happy.




8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card loving the embossing folder and the gorgeous butterfly.
Have a lovely weekend Janette
Hugs Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janwtte it was lovely yesterday abit of sun on our bodies.Another lovely make

crafty-stamper said...

Don't know about Friday when I woke up I thought it was Sunday??? Absolutely beautiful card, butterfly and embossed flowers,love the gilding paste too,enjoy the weekend.
Carol x

Chris said...

It's a beauty Janette, might be small but it's perfectly formed! I love the dark butterfly on the embossed background, it looks so dramatic!
Isn't it lovely to see the sun, makes everyone smile!
Enjoy your weekend.
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the gold on the embossing with your pretty butterfly. As for Summer? We had a beautiful day yesterday, with a promise of Summer, today cloudy, high wind and this evening it's raining! I knew it couldn't last, I haven't got my Summer clothes out yet. Hope it's better up with you. x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Janette.love the embossing and gilding wax, just brings it to life, and the butterfly is fabulous..we having our coldest day so far, all the windows were dripping with water and only 2oC..brr..that is chilly,34F I think, but the sun is coming out now and I will moan about the heat in my craftroom..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Your spontaneous creation turned out beautifully! The gilding paste and butterfly add a lovely touch, even if the photo doesn't fully capture it. It's great how you repurposed bits from your desk into such an elegant card. The simplicity inside keeps the focus on the intricate details outside, and the stamp choice complements the overall design perfectly. Great job!

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card and lovely design well done on using up bits.

Featured post

New page

  Managed to get shut of a few more bits and bobs that have been lying around forever. A very simple page today, the background is inked wit...